Diaster is here

3rd POV

As the door opens steps getting closer and heads over to Ogami and "WAKE UP HANGOVERS " Eden screaming towards them .

Both groaning rubbing there eyes , and (Y/N) coming out looking at Ogami .

"What happened and my head hurts " she puts a hand on her forehead.

"We got drunk but don't remember most of it it's all a blur to me " Ogami getting up and heading to the restroom.

"Well this is the result for beginners well we're leaving in 2 hours be ready by then " Eden leaving heading back to his room .

"Remind me not to drink again , I'm ordering breakfast " (Y/N) going towards the phone and calls room service.

"Order me too while your at it , get me the same thing " and closes the bathroom door shut .

Ogami POV

Man me and drinking don't fit well. "You know Asuma killed my parents and I'm going to kill him" . Trying to remember what happened but that's the only thing that stayed with me . So Asuma is (Y/N)'s parent killer . No wonder she has nightmares like crazy . If she happens to see him soon I don't know how she will handle it ...

As I left the restroom I see (Y/N) picking up her shirt and turns around slowly "DONT LOOK YOU PERVERT " as she throws a pillow at me .

I almost saw her chest , and I began to blush like crazy . I closed my eyes and she finished and she said "I'm done now you can look " and I saw her with a new shirt . Still a little red she says " don't speak about it again please " .

"Of COURSE memory deleted " as I sit on a chair .

"I'm not talking about that , it's about last night about him ..... I'll be the one to kill him and don't get in my way if he comes after us " as she gives me such a nasty dead stare.

So she remembered I'm surprised "but what if I can help y—" "NO!" As I was interrupted by her .

"Fine then " and I left the room slamming the door fully shut . Ill just go buy myself breakfast.

(Y/N) pov

He just doesn't understand anything still I remember when Yuuki told me he'll help me and I accepted that . But that's different it was him , and he was ... UGHH when is the food almost here .

"Room service " someone knocked on the door . Well speak of the devil .

1 hour and 40 minutes later ~

Where's Ogami we have to leave now , and his late like always . As I'm walking around the whole room in such a worry I hear the door open . "Ogami" I head towards the door , and it's him but he says nothing.

"Ogami I thought you would never come back and leave me " and he says "whatever I'm just doing my job let's go already " .

His probably mad at me from screaming at him earlier no surprise there but today the meeting I hope it goes good because I'm trying to go home and see .....

Shaking my head left and right continuously.

Still I might never see him again because .....he....might come and it will be a battle to the death.

Knock knock knock

"Im coming in " it's Eden well time to head to to the meeting finally Ogami , (Y/N) let's go .

As always it was just another awkward car ride no one taking , and as we enter it felt to quite . Like something was wrong . As we headed to the elevator heading to the 10th floor out of 13 I look I've Eden "you sure this is the place it feels so quite ?" Questioning him .

"Yes well at least it's what I was told yesterday " he says .

I think , I doubt they would cancel a meeting and move it up so early. As we were about to leave the elevator I knew it was a trap .

BOOM 💥

A HUGE explosion came out as soon as the elevator door opened . I try to shield Eden while Ogami starts his fire on his hand .

"It was a trapped we were foolish and didn't think this would have happened " running out the elevator.

"Hold on Ogami be care—"

"You haven't changed well besides the fact your 16 right , little girl " it was that voice .... his .... voice ........

"Asuma "

SO I MADE A MISTAKE AND I DIDN'T EVEN PUT A PICTURE OF ASUMA IN THE FIRST CHAPTER LIKE WTF! BUT HERE IS WHAT HE WOULD MOST LIKELY LOOK LIKE I WAS LAZY TO EDIT HIM A LITTLE BUT HERE !