Asuma

"Asuma"

His presence felt exactly how it felt that day cold , scary , and timid. Today I was back in hell with him and I will finish him off today .

"Eden is that you in the back still hiding like the coward you are and you still have this little code breaker organization to protect you pff you make me sick " and he soon surrounds me and Eden around with fire.

3rd POV

"So it's true you do obtain two powers water , and fire such a fine power , and Ogami and (Y/N) kill him " pointing towards him .

"You don't have to ask me twice and Ogami get out of my way his mine " (Y/N) going straight for him with no hesitance .

As she goes towards she tries to punch him in his face with her fire , but he grabs her hand and flips her over him .

"I don't have time to play with you I only have two reasons why I'm here and that's to kill him and you ... I need you to come with me " and begins to kick her in the stomach .

"OGAMI GET IN THERE AND HELP HER !" Eden in the far back hiding while Ogami is standing with no expression.

"Such a weakling number seven but I guess I'll help her ." Running towards Asuma with his blue fire in his hand.

"I got th—" "SHUT UP" getting kicked in the stomach once again blood coming out from her mouth.

"I'll ask this once ...will you surrender now and come with me and I'll kill Eden along the way , or I'll take you by force and still kill Eden " ? Asuma looking down at (Y/N) while Ogami right behind him about to attack him. As Ogami is about to land a blow to him Asuma looks back and uses his water and puts Ogami into a water prison bubble . "You need to cool off a little or you want me to kill you " Asuma looking at Ogami who is holding his breath in the water trying not to breathe in the water.

"Ogami I told you don't butt in ..... don't kill him " as (Y/N) tries to grab Asuma leg and uses her fire to burn him .

"I guess your answer is to fight with everything you got until the end .... well I guess I'll have to take you then ."

(Y/N) looking over Ogami who is still in the water bubble trying to burn the water but it was no use "I'll kill you right here with me i guess I'm going to use it now " and she grabs her necklace on her neck and looks down on it .

"It's time " (Y/N) gets up and looks at Asuma with a death stare .

"I see so that's what's holding you , and your life span will decrease by years if you unleash it " Asuma looking at her grinning.

"It doesn't matter because I'll die here with you and as long as your dead I can be happy" (Y/N) beginning to laugh like crazy and rips the necklace of her neck .

"Is this what you want fine then" he soon releases Ogami from the bubble and Ogami on the floor not breathing .

"It seems your friend is dead well it doesn't matter now"and soon surrounds red fire around (Y/N) and she walks through the fire beginning to attack him .

"It seems the power you unleashed makes you stronger , faster , and fire won't work on you I guess my water will do just fine" and tries to dodge her attacks.

Her skin begins to get pink from the amount of energy she was using and it looks like it's about to burn off her skin .

"SHUT UP!" And punches him to the wall and starts to burn his hand.

"You shouldn't have done that you bitch " and begins to put her inside the same water prison bubble like Ogami .

She begins to kick and trying to burn the water bubble .

"It's no use you can't esc—"

But soon she breaks free by burning the bubble with her fire and soon her fire gets bigger .

"There it is the dragon fire from that day just like him ..." and begins to laugh historical and begins to crack his knuckles.

"Who is him , TELL ME YOU BASTARD !" And she begins to go at him again and starts to surround fire around him "there is no where to go , now die " and she soon burns Asuma alive .

"It's done " she says and looks done to Asuma and begins to shed a little tear and looks away and looks away the fire still going on and puts her necklace on again.

She looks down to Ogami and sees him breathing yet you can tell he still had water in his throat . "Damn his going to die , if I don't do nothing about it " and she puts his face right in front of him and places her lips on him and gives him mouth to mouth .

"Come on Ogami !" She slaps his face and does it again soon water rushes out of his mouth . "(Y/N) ... " he says not moving .

"Yeah it's me it's okay his dead" as she smiles down to him .

"You thought a weak attack like that can kill me , you do realize that fire doesn't affect me at all " and she turns around fast and soon it was Asuma again on his feet right behind (Y/N) .

"But I killed you I saw you ..." as she couldn't finish her sentence.

"Time to leave now (Y/N)" and he puts a small water bubble around her causing her to suffocate .

"NO!" Ogami trying to stand on his feet and Asuma punching him in the stomach and trows him against the wall .

Asuma soon releases the water bubble (Y/N) was trapped in and she falls to ground trying to catch her breath.

"Damn Eden fled while I was dealing with you well I guess just taking you will make up for it !" And uses the last of his energy and kicks her in the back and knocks her out .

"Time to go his waiting for you " and puts her on his back .

"no, (Y/N) ......don't take her .." and passes out .

Asuma POV

This girl is sure heavy well time to head back . I put her inside the trunk of the car and pick up my phone and call him ......

"It's done "