Lost for a day

"Oh no it's coming!" (Y/N) falling to the ground. "(Y/N)" both Toki and Yuuki screaming at her in unison.

3rd POV

"NOO!" (Y/N) screams and then POOF !

"Huh?" Yuuki looks at (Y/N) then stares at her , "this seems to be code seven lost form"

"Seems (Y/N) turns into a baby " looking down at her crying.

**IF YOU DONT REMEMBER LOST MEANS TO NOT HAVE YOUR POWERS FOR 24 HOURS AND SOMETHING CAN HAPPEN TO YOU LIKE SLEEP , TURN INTO A CAT , A CHILD etc**

"Waah " baby (Y/N) beginning to cry and on the floor with baggy clothes. "Maybe I should mess with her , when she's all defensively like a baby " Toki having sadistic eyes reaching his hand out to her . Then as his about to grab her—

"No number four , don't start with me you magnetic idiot " and begins to crack his knuckles. "I was playing Yuuki" and begins to back away from him .

"You shouldn't be talking with your child form number four" Yuuki giving Toki a nasty glare

"You shouldn't be talking with your child form number four" Yuuki giving Toki a nasty glare . "I think we should head out , we've done everything Eden asked for now where's the car I'll drive ". Then picks up (Y/N) from the floor , and begins to smile down to her "your safe number seven as long as I'm here with you your in good hands." And starts grabbing his finger and begins to play with (Y/N) tiny hands .And baby (Y/N) grabs onto Yuuki finger and plays with it . "She's cute isn't she " Yuuki looking at Toki .

"Yeah I guess for a baby , now let's go it's a long drive from Tokyo " saying Toki . As the both walk towards the car "wait Yuuki " pulling on his shirt . "What number four" and looks down at him with a nasty aura. "I think we should stay at a hotel for tonight I mean when we go I don't want Eden to see me like this , plus you don't know how to drive , and you will probably end up killing me and (Y/N) " . "I guess we should plus I'm hungry well let's go then and find the nearest hotel around . "Lucky I have (Y/N) wallet " and pulls it out his pocket , "she should be grateful we are going to take care of her for a while " Toki smiling at Yuuki . "I have no objection , for once number four " and gives him a dull face . "Alright then number 3 let's go " .

*After 10 minutes later *

"Finally we found a hotel thank god it wasn't far" said Toki . As they enter the building finding the restrictions office . "Yeah can I get a room for the night " said Yuuki. "Sure would you like a full bed , or two twin beds ?" Said the lady . "Two twin beds " said Yuuki "alright give me with what your paying and here is your key " and hands Yuuki the key .

As they enter the room it wasn't the best but it was pretty average. "You got two beds but who's sleeping with the baby because I want my beauty sleep" Toki says as he jumps onto the bed and rolls all over it .

"I don't think I'll sleep tonight I'll let her sleep instead " as he places (Y/N) on the bed who is sleeping . " I'm surprised she isn't crying ,I would have gone nuts , well I'm sleeping we have a long trip to get to " and goes under the cover and begins to sleep .