True power awakens

3 years before the present

Y/N POV

All I see is my mom and dad lifeless body on the ground , me covered in their blood , and their killer in front of my eyes staring down at me , with water surrounding him . Just was he some super villain, i didn't care all I want is to kill him . But why did he do this what did my parents do to deserve this . They were good people weren't they ? I scream at him " why did you do that , they didn't do nothing they were good people!" . "Oh foolish little girl , so young yet so fragile, I'm glad I kept you alive , now I can use you up " the murder said with a nasty smirk . He soon got on top of me grabbing my wrist holding me down , why won't he stop , someone help ! "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME , HELP ME .... HELP ME !" Then I felt something burning inside me , why does it hurt . "Ahhhhh " as I scream "it hurts " grabbing my hair "nooo" . "What the hell " then the guy got off of me . "Huh you must have the special powers too huh , maybe I'll show the boss what I found here right now ". Why does it hurt , I want to destroy something ...then I felt fire beginning to surround me , but where did it come from ??? Why doesn't it hurt no more , I look at my hands and holding red fire . "I scream at him "why is this happening to me " !!!! He replies "you have special powers little girl , you should be grateful for this powers , haven't seen such beautiful red flames since Kage— no if can't be haha, not this girl ".
He then begins to get closer ,and as he is about to grab me by the hair it burns him "son of a bitch , you know what I'll kill you " he then begins to summon the water again onto his hands . As he begins to make his way towards me , I begin trying to make the fire I did before into my hand , and try to get a good punch out of him .

No ones POV

both (Y/N) and the man try going at each other . (Y/N) trying to get a small hit even a little to escape. But no match for him or so she thought. The man gets on top of her and as he begins to make a fist of water as his about to hit her "not today buddy " she then gathers the little power she has and make a fist of fire and goes against his powers.

BOOM !

As the big explosion happened, it blows up the whole apartment complex . You saw nothing but ashes from the dead bodies . Then you see both the man , and (Y/N) on the ground next to each other . Then soon one gets up before the other . "Ha you really thought you could kill me , think again " said the man looking down at (Y/N) half dead . As she looks up to him and stares at him he says "if you really want , get stronger, when that day comes get the revenge you seek for ". "No I can't let it end like this " she tells him . "Good bye little girl , and another thing my name is Asuma remember that " then he begins to walk off. "No , I need— " she blacks out.

She wakes up in a hospital bed , with some stranger next to her . "Asuma" that's the first thing she could , remember his name. Then a guy comes in the room "hello (Y/N) , I see your in a tight spot, what if I can help you " the man says . "Who are you and how can you help me "? "Oh sweetie my name is Eden and I'll help you , if you help me in what I need " then he reaches out his hand towards (Y/N) .

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY , LIKE YES ITS MY FIRST BOOK I ACTUALLY RELEASED, AND I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY , LIKE YES ITS MY FIRST BOOK I ACTUALLY RELEASED, AND I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE . IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHICH I KNOW ITS A DUMB QUESTION BUT THE ANIME IS CODE:BREAKER ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIME . WELL HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT .