The mission , The plan Part 1

1 hour later
Driving Heading to North Beach Nightgale

No ones POV

"So this guy Dazai his like some drug lord , back from the dead after disappearing for 10 years " (Y/N) telling Toki . "Yes basically he first started his business at 19 and disappeared at 23 and he was seen last week after 10 years so he should be 33 about now , and he goes to the beach the one we're going to hoping to find clues ". "He usually goes and finds woman to sleep with and usually gives them money after words to shut there mouth and that's where you come in (Y/N) and do the dirty job from the inside . "What do you mean........ hey no I won't do that with him " (Y/N) getting red from the face looking at Toki . "No you idiot, you try to seduce him , then from there once you get alone with him kill him , I will walk you through it to you to get you out by me killing everyone coming " saying toki with a smile . "I don't find that pleasant but I agree it's probably the best plan we have still what you have on isn't that cute looking down at (Y/N) from head to toe "

(Y/N) POV

I never show much of my body because ever since that night Asuma my parents killer gave me scars which I'm afraid to look at and show off to . I look down to my self wearing a baggy shirt , and ripped jeans . "I like this outfit don't judge me , and I won't wear a bikini I've never worn one and I never will wear one "screaming at him . He begins to beg me to wear one "remember it's for the mission at least wear something not showing much of the scars " . "I don't want to wear one , but it's are best plan " FINALLY I give up let's go ,  but I don't even have a bikini " I say with a relive look , and smirk at him . He looks at me and smirks then begins to smile "good (Y/N) he begins to take out a something from his jacket then it appears to be a bikini "good thing I bought this from are last stop , now go put this on"

 He looks at me and smirks then begins to smile "good (Y/N) he begins to take out a something from his jacket then it appears to be a bikini "good thing I bought this from are last stop , now go put this on"

"You knew I was going to put this on , even before I said yes " such a dick I think

"You knew I was going to put this on , even before I said yes " such a dick I think . "Hurry up , because Dazai usually goes hunting right now let's go " just why is he teasing me I hate that all guys are the same , jerks ...

Toki POV

Oh I just love teasing this girl , such a foolish girl . Still it's her first mission so she better get her shit together well will see what happens .

10 minutes later ~

Ugh what's taking her so long , I mean she's a girl but it's taking to long . "Hey you almost done , let's go " I scream at her through the door . "I look ugly , I don't think I can do this I'm sorry " shit she can't back down now , well let me fire her up . "I don't know your goal of why your here but you know , Eden is the boss and he will change your faith if you fuck this up , man up and do it or do you want to give up on your first mission and not finish what you started ". Oh yeah that for sure got to her . I wait a few seconds before she slams open the door and yells "shut up , I know what I'm doing let's do this " her eyes went from (E/C) to red it was scary to look at .

(Y/N) POV

JUST WHAT THE HELL DID HE SAY FUCKING JERK , HE THINK HE CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT , STUPID CIGARETTE BREATH . I feel so red on my face , I just want to burn someone and kill them .

1 hour later

For the last hour we haven't spotted him just where the hell is he , I mean this is his hang out spots .

FLASHBACK in the car 🚗

"So he has black hair , and a good full grown beard, with green eyes . Also it seems he has a dragon tattoo on his entire back that can be useful to spot him " I tell Toki . "Yeah he also seems to smoke a lot of cigarettes so he has a nasty cigarette smell , hey just like you Toki " I begin to laugh . "Shut up and hey if he wasn't so bad me and him would be best of friends " Toki says with a smirk .

BACK TO PRESENT TIME

(Y/N) POV

Its taking to long to find him , but I can't give up yet . As I bend down to look at the ground I found so many cigarettes just on the ground leading to a sand dollar . Then I felt Toki behind me "hey nice bottom, can you stay like that a little longer " Toki laughing. Why can't he grow up such a little kid why can't he be a kid so he can be weak and I can beat him up . "Also hey I give up imma go play volleyball with this ladies over here keep looking for him " "WAIT WHAT NO I DONT THINK SO —" then he places a finger on my lips "hush I'll try to find something out and also have fun well good bye " . He begins to happily skip over to the girls , such a drag . What ever I need a drink I begin to head to the sand dollar , and sat down . "Yo can I get a soda and a bag of chips thank you " . As I get the bag of chips still looking out for Dazai and still no sign .

"Hey you pretty lady do you come here often never seen you here before " As I look who says that it's him Dazai , he has the black hair , green eyes and his back has the dragon and has terrible breath "My name is Dazai, can I get you a a better drink , what's your name pretty lady ? "

I KNOW SORRY YUUKI WILL COME OUT SOON , AND MY GOAL IS TO WRITE A CHAPTER EVERY TWO DAYS OR SO .