The Deal

3 years later ~

(Y/N) POV
" If you really want , get stronger, when that day comes he the revenge you seek for" i can still remember does words till this day . It's crazy how it feels just like yesterday all that happening to me . The son of a bitch still hasn't been spotted since that day . Instead of looking for him I'm doing the old mans job. Now how did I end up here killing a ex mafia leader oh wait now I remember."Oh sweetie my name is Eden and I'll help you, if you help me in what I need " then reaching his hand out to you .

Right and how foolish I was to accept it , but without his help , I would not have got the power to my maximum and I would probably be dead now . Still are deal was I train for 3 years till I was ready and become one of his "special people " still haven't got the information, but the time has come . He wouldn't give me no information about my parents murderers what so ever . He felt I might leave , and break the agreement, which I would but for now I should stay on his good side . Still later I should be meeting with him and finally talk to him , and need to stop doing this ridiculous errands . *phone vibrates * I soon pick up my phone and look at the text messaged " let's talk business (Y/N) , meet me in a hour at my office ".

1 hour later

(Y/N) Pov

Finally time has come I must be dreaming is he finally going to give me the information I need ? No it's too early , he probably needs me to do more of his dirty work , of course why would I assume that he isn't that type of man . I begin to slap my face "okay , shut up and get your shit together let's do this " I open his office door then I saw—

"Shut up stop I'll do your stupid work old man , but if you even think about laying a finger on her are deal is off " said a blond hair guy with a school uniform. Just who is he , and he sure has the balls to talk to him like that . I'll see what the fuss is about , ugh bunch of sissy . "Hey (Y/N) sorry , I was just talking to my son , Toki meet (Y/N) ". "(Y/N) here is code breaker number 7 and you and her have a job together " said Eden .

Toki Pov

Toki Pov

Right in the middle of arguing with Eden a girl comes in . She had (H/L) (H/C) hair , with (E/C) eyes , and a major scar on her neck . Just who is she I feel like I know her . Eden said "Hey (Y/N) sorry , I was just talking to my son , Toki meet (Y/N) ". Who is she Eden side woman or should I say girl she's like 16 . " (Y/N) here is code breaker number 7 and you and her have a job together " . I look towards her she seems surprised as well , well no wonder he called me here " when the hell did we get a new member I don't seem to recall you talking about getting a new member ". "Well I just made her one right now , and she has a job with you right now " Eden hands me a folder .

(Y/N) POV

FINALLY , WAIT CODE BREAKER WHAT IS THAT , AND A JOB RIGHT NOW WITH HIS SON ? Eden soon hands Toki a folder "this is the man here is name Dazai Nanase you need to kill , he recently has been smuggling in drugs in Tokyo from Hong Kong , last he was seen by the North beach Nightgale 2 miles from here , find him now , Toki your leading , and (Y/N) I know it's your first job so don't disappoint me that training would all be for nothing " then he gives me a fake smile . "Dick" I say in a tiny whisper under my breath. "Well don't waste my time get out and find him " . Then I look at Toki a begin to talk "Okay let's
go— as I was about to finish Toki interrupts me "just follow me newbie " and grabs me by the wrist .

Toki POV :

Great I get stuck babysitting , I hope she's not a drag like Ogami now that's a hard person to deal with . As we walk off the office we head outside the building. She's actually cute , let me play with her a little bit "hey so (Y/N) is it , why won't we ditch this mission and go to my apartment and make out " .

(y/N) POV

Great his one of does guys why did Eden give me a job especially with this guy his a troublemaker no thing but good . You could smell his breath it smelled like cigarettes. (In the manga he is shown to be smoking but in the anime it doesn't so imma go by the manga ) I can let him be like this the whole time "look TOKI I'm just trying to the job I have no time to flirt now let's do this " . "Ah so feisty, but fine at least tell me your power ?" . "My power is red flames of hell " I tell him . "Really , huh well I have magnetism " said Toki . "Oh nice um can you tell me more about this "code breaker organization since now I'm considered code breaker number 7 I'm guessing they're one through six who are they ? "Well we the code breakers do Eden dirty work risking are life , trying to gain something by him , and yes I'm code breaker number 4 and if you can guess the higher you up the stronger you are , so you can say I'm pretty strong " giving me a smirk . Rolling my eyes . I tell him "thanks , well let's go on the mission and stop chitchatting "

Toki POV

This girl is interesting wonder what Eden has plan for her , hope she's not useless. "Well let's go " grabbing her wrist " smiling down to her .

NO THIS ISNT A TOKI LOVE STORY BUT IF YOU RECOMMEND ME TO DO IT AFTER MY YUUKI LOVE STORY I COULD . WELL TIME TO WORK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.