Yuuki's house ?

3rd POV

"So your telling me in your house you happen to have a training room " (Y/N) looking at him in shocked.

"Of course lets go!" Yuuki very confident in his answer.

As they arrive at a destination they get out the car . "So do I park it right here in this park !??" (Y/N) as she's comes out the car  and sees it's a park.

"I'll show you around code seven " and begins to lead the way "so this is the water fountain " pointing at it "this is a bird nest on this tree , and this are swings so when your bored you can come on them" points at the lonely swings , that are going back and forth by the wind .

"YOU LIVE IN THE PARK AND THE PARK ISNT A TRAINING AREA YUUKI !" (Y/N) getting up into his face . "Don't play with me , stop wasting my time " and she begins to walk off .

"Wait you didn't even see my house" then he picks her up and begins to run off a little further . "I said let g—"

She then looks what's ahead of her . It was a giant mansion bigger than a average mansion . "This ... is .... your ... HOUSE?" (Y/N) looks surprised and Yuuki SOON puts her down .

"Of course why would you think I would live in a park with dirt , that isn't normal " Yuuki smiling down at her . "I know but I didn't know your like rich ..."

Soon maids and butlers start coming out greeting Yuuki to come in

Soon maids and butlers start coming out greeting Yuuki to come in . "Welcome back President Yuuki ""Tenpouin!! " "President " everyone welcoming him back .

"Well today she is my guest , well I'll be heading to the training area" waving his hand at a maid .

"Wow Yuuki brought home a girl ?"
"It's strange never seen here before ?"
Everyone keep numbing as (Y/N) walked in .

"So miss what shall we call you ?" A maid going up to (Y/N) .

"(Y/N) just (Y/N) nothing more " she smiles to the lady .

"Of course miss (Y/N) now please follow president Yuuki " and (Y/N) goes back and follows Yuuki .

"How are you rich I thought you lived in the par— "

"I do it's just I have a house in the middle of the whole park , and my family does a toy company, but who cares let's go train " stomach rumbling as soon as Yuuki says that both their stomachs rumble .

"Sorry I mean I haven't eaten nothing for about 2 days since when I was baby " and she gets nervous and looks away .

"It's okay I can get us food , I think you should take more care of yourself code seven we can't afford for another member to be gone " Yuuki leaving and leaving (Y/N) in the room .