one

July 25, 2014

Desi; Age - 18

Today is the day.

The day where they come home.

Alex and I, including a vast amount of fans, were at the airport waiting for the same four boys that were recording covers of songs on YouTube. (To me, they were the same ol' lads.)

Everyone was getting along with each other and many of them were talking about me because of how I wasn't in the crowd with them or why I was so close to the gate. But, it's no big deal to me.

Two security guards come out from the gate to make a pathway for the boys to come out and I turn to Alex.

"This is it..." I smile.

"Yeah," Alex shrugs, "You ready?"

"More than ever."

The room is immediately filled with ear piercing screams as three tall figures walk out of the gate, waving. Ashton caught my glance and his face lit up.

"Desi!" Ashton exclaims happily, opening his arms. I run towards him and attack him with a hug.

"Ashton! Oh my goodness! You've changed! A lot."

"GROUP HUG!" I hear Michael yell, before Calum and him wrap their arms around Ashton and I.

We all pull away and I push my hair back, now only noticing that there were three people in front of me. "Where's Luke?" I ask.

"He's still inside with Bri- OW!" Calum yelps, rubbing his arm from Michael and Ashton punching them.

"H-He's inside getting his..." Ashton pauses, "Things."

I cock and eyebrow and smile slightly, "Okay? Are you guys okay or something?"

"Yeah! We're perfectly fine!" Michael coughs.

"Boys! We got to go!" I hear a guard yell.

"Well, Desi... It was nice seeing you again but, we got to go straight to the studio." Ashton begins.

"Yeah, we'll see you soon. We're going to be busy for the next couple of days." Calum joins.

"So, yeah." Michael finishes, "Bye Desi!"

I nod my head and smile, "All right." I stepped back and stood right next to Alex then watched them take some photos with the fans and once again, the room was filled with ear piercing screams.

I moved my gaze towards the gate and saw him.

Him, who made my jaw drop.

Him, who changed the most in appearance.

Him, who was my best friend for fourteen years, minus one year.

Him, who made my heart shatter into pieces right there on the spot.

Him, who was seen with another girl.

Him, who made a tear drop from my eye.

Him, who was laughing loudly with his hand linked with another girl.

Him, who's laughter faded away once he made eye contact with me.

Him, who's lips was replaced with a fake smile and looked back.

Then there's Alex; fists clenched, jaw tight.

And then there's me; broken heart, cheeks wet with tears.

I ran away, trying to get as far from Luke as possible with Alex chasing after me.

One simple question:

Why?

WHOOP THERE IT IS

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

KEEP ON TRUCKIN' AND NEVER LET ANYONE PUT YOU DOWN

I MIGHT NOT UPDATE EVERYDAY LIKE I DID BEFORE; PROBABLY EVERY OTHER DAY BUT YEAH.

HEEHEE :-) X