twelve

yoo its another one of the warnings but like i said last time i ain't gonna explain what it is

- luke -

"You can't take her there!" Calum shoots.

"Why not?! It's the most perfect place for me to take her!" I shoot back.

Michael groaned, "Luke, we've told you this for a million times already, it's our secret place to hang out!"

"But I want to take her there!" I say.

"Well, you can't!" Ashton says firmly.

"But... Please?!" I whine.

"No!" Michael, Calum, and Ashton demand simultaneously.

I threw my hands up in the air. "We can find a new place to hang out!"

They all hesitated for a while then huddled into a group.

"Oh my God," I mutter to myself. "I can't believe we're twenty-one."

"Well," Calum sighed as they all broke apart from huddling, "Luke's right."

My face brightened, "Really?!"

Ashton clicked his tongue. "Yeah. We'll help you set it up."

I tackled all three of them in a hug and jumped up and down. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I screeched.

Calum coughed. "Okay, Luke. we get it."

"You're going to squeeze me to death!" Michael groans.

"Luke!" Ashton yells.

I pulled away and smoothed out my shirt, coughing awkwardly. "Sorry."

"So..." Ashton says, fixing his hair. "How are we going to do this?"

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from the coffee table then sat down on the lounge, motioning the boys to come over and sit.

I started drawing out our hangout place and pointed the pen at Michael, "Okay so... You and Calum..." briefly explaining what each of them should do, to make this place very representable for Desi.

~

"Please Desi?!"

"I've told you this for a million times already, no!"

"But... Why?!"

"Because I'd rather stay at home watching movies and drinking hot chocolate with my bro-."

Before she could finish her sentence, I placed my lips on hers to make her stop talking. Maybe kissing her and bribing her politely would make her give in and tag along. If she didn't, I'd force her to and she'd end up still tagging along.

It's a win - win situation.

I pulled away from her slowly, our foreheads still touching, "Please? For me."

Desi took a step back and I raised an eyebrow.

"Nuh-uh. I've heard that excuse way too many times before and it doesn't work on me." She shook her head.

Then, I thought of doing Calum's signature puppy eyes and pout.

"It only works on Calum." She smirked.

My face fell but then brightened up, a slight smirk creeping upon my lips. "I know what works on you."

"Wha- Luke!"

I picked her up by her waist and threw her over my shoulder, walking down her driveway towards the car.

"Put me down!" Desi yelled from behind me.