four

Today is one of those days where you would randomly go to the park and enjoy everything around it.

Alex wanted to come but I told him not to because I'd like it to be a quiet walk and it would give me some time to think about... You know. My future.

I slipped on my jumper and walked out the door, heading for Cheshire Park.

Before the entrance, there was a food stand that was selling hot dogs, and on the other side, there was an ice cream stand.

I decided to get an ice cream cone because its been a long while since I've actually had one.

"One vanilla ice cream cone for a beautiful young lady." The worker smiled. He had light blonde hair and brown eyes that stood out in the sunlight, with one dimple on his left cheek.

"Thanks..." I paused to look at his nametag, "Greyson."

"Anytime." Greyson nods.

I walked through the entrance of the park, enjoying each lick and watching the little kids run around, playing tag with each other.

Sometimes, I wish that I was a kid again. I'd never have to worry about anything and life would be just plain fun. No complications, no dealing with love, no problems, just fun.

Now that's the thing about being grown up. You just have all of these problems in your life and you have no idea how to make it all go away. You keep them in your life.

But when you get older, you have more bigger and serious problems than the ones you have now. So it's better to enjoy life while youre at it.

As I walked, there was a girl and a boy sitting on the bench together having a normal conversation. The girl had an ice cream cone in her hand and she was smiling widely.

She's so happy, I wonder what they're talking about.

Until I realized that it was the same girl that I saw at the airport when they came home.

She 'accidentally' hit luke with the ice cream on his mouth and laughed, You got a little something."

"Mind if you clean it up?" Luke laughed.

"Aw Luke! You're so gross sometimes! But, i'll help." She giggled, then leaned in and wiped the ice cream off Luke's mouth.

I dropped my ice cream on the ground and clenched my fists together, glaring at the both of them.

If this is how you want it to be, then it'll be like this.

I quickly ran out of the park amd straight to Emma's house. I pulled out my phone and sent a message to her saying that I'll be over in five seconds.

Emma lived close to the park, so you could basically see everything from her room window.

"Emma!" I called, knocking on her door.

She opened the door and smiled. "Yeah, Des?"

Emma was the only person who would call me Des, my nickname. I have never let nor told anyone what my nickname was because she was the omly one who had access in calling me that.

"I'm thinking of having a party." I told her. She let me in and we walked to her room.

"Why are you having a party?"Emma asks, "Is it someone's birthday?!"

"No, no." I chuckled. "Nothing like that. I just want to get people together, you know? Ever since the day I found out Luke came back with another girl, all I have ever felt is sad. So, I need some entertainment in my life. I've tried going out and doing something fun but everywhere I go, I see Luke and that girl."

"Wow. Must be very hard for you, huh." Emma nodded.

"Yeah. So, help me put this party together." I grabbed a pen from Emma's pencil case and sat on the floor.

She left the room, then came back with a notepad and a pen and sat next to me.

"Okay so... First things' first..."

Little did she know that the only reason why I'm throwing this party is to keep my eye on Luke and Britney.

~

OKAY SO THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER BEFORE EVERYTHING BEGINS

[dramatic music plays in background]

SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY Y E T