Chapter 15 (EPILOUGE)

Cal POV

We had made it back to the Silver castle when I had made the announcement. Most of the silvers were happy, and the ones who weren't were going to have to deal with it. We had members of the army (which included reds) move into houses near the castle. We also had some silvers move out to the town.

Mare had woken up after a week, she had exhausted herself making that lightning. When she woke up though, we never fought again. I never wanted to see that outcome.

We ended up getting engaged a year after the incident. We lived together in the castle training reds and silvers alike. We couldn't be happier.

??? POV

How could they be so happy. It was so unfair. No, I will get them and avenge Mavens death, if it is the last thing I do.

So the book is finally over. But don't fret, book 2 will be coming in a little while. I have decided that I am going to finish up this big wave of books then make a new wave. The first wave consists of...

The Red Queen
Hawaii 5-o
NCIS La
Falling skies

I think the next wave will be pretty good too. The second wave will consist of the second book in this series so be on the lookout for that.  Anyways I hope you enjoyed this book!