2

Namjoon, remember when it was break-time, November 21st, and i sprinted out of school, past the road, the shops and to the little Merry pond, the climbing evergreen vines scattered almost randomly about trees, shrubs and bushes. Each bush scattered with the colours of Gods' palette, the billowing water controlling the fish inside itself. I ran for my sanity, to keep control of myself as blasphemy and hurtful adjectives were chucked my way. It reminded me of when my dad had beaten me the day before. I had to wrench the horrendous words from my mind before I regretted it. I was sporting a bruise on my head and a massive cut up my arm: of course left untreated.

You spend the whole of break-time, trying to find me, trying to find my hiding place. You eventually found me, splayed on the wall top, watching the sky as it cried for me. Star gazing through the mysteriously black as pitch clouds that soar above us. You clambered up just to see if i was alright, although hurting your ankle, spraining it no doubt, but you wouldn't admit it. You pulled me into a hug, one I didn't want, one I refused to accept at first. I grabbed your shirt, bawling my eyes out.

You promised me that everything was gonna be alright. You promised me, you would stay with me all day just to make sure i was fully ok. I stopped crying and looked up, into your deep eyes that could capture anything in there path. You smiled. I smiled.

I regret it...