10

Namjoon, remember our first day at training: we were their first ever trainee's. Since they were a recently created company. You were told to sit by the side and watch how the choreographer was teaching me the routines i had to learn. You wouldn't stop smiling, like a little child who had sweets or was being tickled. I was just about to grab a water bottle, when you passed me a drink, i thanked you and went to sit by the mirrors.

But not long after dance had finished, the song-Writer came in and told me to come with her, so i followed her to a meeting room. The CEO and my manager were already sitting there. I sat down and they told me that they think, that you were ready to debut and that we could debut as a duet. But we had to withdraw the debut date, as you would have to train for more months.

I quickly went back into the practise room with a sad look on my face. You came rushing over, worrying and worrying. Asking what was wrong, i replied with,
'nothing',
I smiled and told you everything. You were ecstatic and so was i. We would then be able to do everything together, we were going to start living together next week and we would start properly practising for our debut in a couple of months.

But it was a terrible idea. It was a bad idea to run away from my Father. He always found me. This time would be no exception.

I regret it...