3

Namjoon, remember in class when i couldn't concentrate on the work. My hand still hurt from when my dad had beat me. You gently caressed my hand and placed it apon your careful lips and butterfly kissed it. You placed my hand, slowly back down and you whispered,
'One kiss to make it better.'.

It was heart warming to know you cared, to know someone cared, yet at the same time horrible. My hand didn't still hurt after that, but I wouldn't tell you, but the main thing was that I could concentrate. After that the bell rang simultaneously you grabbed my hand and we ran out of class together, and for the first time you took me to your house. It was huge, your garden was catered for by your father, each flower, tree and bush coloured your flower beds in dystopian colours from midnight purples to sunset pink.

Your house stood still and strong, grandly behind the vast views of your garden, a simple colouring of greys and blacks. Your parents weren't home so we went to your bedroom, that one of the only rooms that differ from the colour scheme, coloured in white and drawings and posters of kpop idols and actors and actresses. And we played on the PS4. You kept beating me at games. But it wasn't necessarily bad because I'd never played one before, I was never allowed. I broke one of my fathers rules.

My face went pale, pure and i fainted, as exhaustion overtook me. You called an ambulance and i was taken to the hospital. You were told to stay out of the room until the doctors were finished. I remember your face, your red puffy eyes still crying, your skin was as pale as the clouds on a sunny day although never held the glow of the suns rays, you were shaking so much.

I regret it...