6

Namjoon, remember the next day, i woke up next to you on the bed. I tried to wake you up but whispering morning into your ear but you turned the other way. I tickled your sides to discover your not ticklish, I even hit you with my pillow, to no avail. I kissed your cheek and said,
'wake up baby!'
you immediately sat up. I laughed at your reaction and tumbled off the bed. You were laughing so hard that you fell on top of me.

That was when your mum walked in, she was beautiful for her age, with blemish free skin, a natural glow. She had long, curly, platinum blonde hair that cascaded down her back to just above the base of her back. She wore a black blouse with a skin tight pencil skirt and three inch heels that were also black and hugged her ankles and feet.

She was going to wake you up for school, we were apparently going to be late if we took to long. She walked straight back out shouting for us to go down for breakfast when we were ready. I was going to get changed but remembered my clothes were all dirty. I voiced my thoughts, you chuckled and threw me some clothes to wear.

I walked into the bathroom and took my top off. I stared into the mirror. The scars. The dreadful scars that remind me of my terrible past. One tear. Two. Three. They just kept falling. Like my tears i fell too: hitting the ground, cupping my face. I hated those scars. Just like i hated my father; the creator of those dreadful scars. I couldn't understand why he would do it but he did. But what was worse was that I, to keep the pain, cut myself even more. I tore my skin in two with anything sharp. It hurt, but it still didn't compare to how much it hurt to be torn away from someone I cared about.

I regret it...