13

Namjoon, remember when it was my birthday. You left a note when i woke up saying you won't be back for a couple days. I went to our manager asking if he knew where you went. He said he knew but if he told me than I wasn't supposed to do anything drastic. But what I found out was horrible, I was shocked at his reply, why didn't you tell me you were engaged?

He told me how the day you tried to sneak in the hospital, your mother called, she said she needed to talk to you. So like the great son you are, you gave up your own time to go. To see what was so important. Was I not that important? Was I so low in your list, that you went to your mother instead? I know I'm selfish, but that's what love did to me. That's what you did to me.

When you arrived, she said she arranged a marriage with our managers daughter. The teen who I have been to trying to keep you away from. I knew she had her eyes on you, but I didn't realise that she could go this far. That she was break us apart to have what I had, to have what I wanted, to have you. And even when I was at my weakest. I was devastated, destroyed, but most of all I was furious, with myself but mostly her. She did this. She took the one thing I lived for. She wrenched my heart from the empty cavity that is now my chest.

I regret it...