14

Namjoon, remember the day it was your wedding. You wanted me there, but i couldn't face the fact that you were getting married to another person. I thought that we would get married, that we would have children, that we could love each other for as long as possible. But it wouldn't happen, my thoughts were ambiguous. To ambiguous.

I woke up on that day, regretting it that instant. You left early that morning to go to your mates house, jin i think it was.

You called me half an hour before the wedding, seeing if i could make it there, i said yes so that i wouldn't make you worry. It was your special day after all. But I couldn't help but notice how much you smiled next to her, how many times to pulled her to your side, the four swirls on the dance floor, one more then when we dance, how your hand would lower on her back. How you would talk to everyone. But the most hurting of all, how easily and without hesitation you said the two words that were meant for me.

"I do.".

Congratulating you and your fiancé, I went to look for company.

I shook hands with your dad, smiling the only smile you loved back then. He apologised about the arranged married. I just cried. He took me into his caring arms saying he would prefer me to marry you but his mother wanted to have you marry our managers daughter, so that they could inherit some of their money. I hurt so bad that day, you were normally there to get rid of the pain, but that day you were the one causing it. I shouldn't have gone, but I did.

I regret it...