9

Namjoon, remember when we were assigned a task in music: to create a song and sing it in class and the winning duet would be casted in an audition, in an entertainment company. We worked really hard on our duet. Hours and hours. Days and days. No breaks. But I would also constantly practise my part in the shower. Our bathroom was soundproof. But you already knew that. We were both going to rap the song since we both can't sing.

When the day finally came we were anxious. I constantly repeated word after word in my head, while you sat fidgeting like a little child only a year old. People queued to sing first. None were original, none were unique enough for the company. The company set the standards too high, too high to reach, too high for someone our age to reach. But when it was our turn to rap, we got on the stage and started. No hesitation. They turned the spotlight on us. Everyone was cheering. We were bouncing about like there was no tomorrow. The whole class were hyped. But like all things, it came to the end. We were grinning like Cheshire, sweating like athletes and still excited. We thanked the audience and came off stage.

We had won the competion! We couldn't believe it. But I didn't want the prize. I didn't want to become famous. That was bad, really, really bad. But I was convinced. You convinced me to do it. You convinced me to live my life as if it were mine. So when it came to our audition day, we decided to create another rap as our backup plan and auditioned with our contest winning rap. We started to rap and the ceo of the company wouldnt take his eyes of me; It was kinda creepy. When we finished we bowed. The ceo wouldn't stop smiling. The creepy kind of smile.

He gestured for me to come over, i did as i was told: I habit, we walked out of the room and he told me that i could become a soloist, in about seven months since i didn't need much training. I asked about you and he said that you would have to become a trainee. I giggled at the thought that i was finally better then you at something.

I regret it...