17

Namjoon P.O.V

I was reading the diary in her desk.

"Why would you write this? I never knew about all this. I wish I could have stopped the wedding. I wish I was still going out with you. Had you been planning to kill yourself? Why would you do this?

you would be leaving me. I need you. The marriage was only for a year. I am free from that horrible brat. Please wake up soon, from your coma. Your fans miss you. Your family misses. I miss you more than ever.

Our manager had to debut me in a boy group called BTS/ Bangtan, or I would have lost my job. Please come back. I want to introduce you to them. I have been in BTS for four years now. We just released an album called WINGS. The guys dont know about you. Every friday at 8pm sharp, I tell them I am going to our manager, but I come here instead. I don't I'll be able to tell them though.

Wake up. I want you to be a part of my future. Our future. Our childrens future. I wish we could get married. I wish for a happy ending. Just when i visit promise me you will wake up. I want to be the first person you see.

The diary you wrote, it had me in tears. Why would you write such things? Of course i loved you! I always did! I ran after you when you ran away on my wedding day. I watched as you stared into space trying to get things straight between the world and you. But you chose the option I thought you never would.
I need you,
Come back to me,
Please,
I love you,
Baby!

All I ask is for you to wake up. Wake up from your five year coma. I miss you. I love you. The guys are waiting. Promise me you will wake up next friday."

"Why wake up next friday if i have awoken already, babe?".

My minds deceiving me. Is she talking to me. After so long I can finally hear her voice. As mellifluous as always. As angelic as usual. That voice i longed for, for so many years. Those eyes staring deep into my soul, capturing my sins.

"I need you.", I bawled.

"I know Namjoon. I love you too. If only I didn't misunderstand the situation. If only I didn't try to kill myself. If only I hadn't made you cry.
I'm really sorry!".

"The past is now past. But our future will never be the past. Lets live our future together in the present. I don't care about the bad things that happened. I just care about you and the memories we shared. I love you. Thank you for coming back for me. Baby.".

The Guys waltzed in with our manager, but i dont care, i have my love back. The only person who kept a place in my heart for 12 years.

"The once 'I will never cry' guy, turned into a crying mess."

"Guys, give him respect he couldn't see her for five years straight. Or see those eyes he's been enchanted with.".

"Guys this is y/n!"

"Namjoon my head hurts, i think it needs a kiss.".

I chuckled, leaning over to kiss her forehead but she moved so I ended up kissing her lips instead. She wrapped her arms around my neck and i wrapped mine around her waist. This was so cliche, but I loved it. I guess you could say we were cliche for each other.

"Argh dude, that's gross,".

I chuckled as a response while yoongi, hoseok and seokjin hyung were trying to get the others to leave, so that we could get some alone time.

We stopped the kiss. Catching our breathe.

"I do believe its been 7 years since we kissed. it was the day manager broke us up.", I smiled at the memory.

"Dont leave me ever again, i dont know what i would do.
i need you".