Falling For You (A Ricky Dillon fanfic)

I looked out the plane window.

"Here I come Los Angeles..." I said angrily.

My friggin' mom made me move here to be with Connor, but I just wanted to stay in Minnesota.

I don't know what Connor does with his life or why he has so many followers on all his social media. I'm just a 17 year old girl, I don't know what I wanna do with my life. I just wanna live and be free. Not at Connor's house. He also has roommates and friends. I don't know any of them except Ricky kind of, but I have no idea if he'll even remember me, it's been 3 years.

I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

"Ms. Franta?" I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"We have landed." A flight attendant said.

I grabbed my stuff and headed off the plane. It was so freaking hot in Los Angeles, I felt like I was already getting sunburn. God it's so fucking hot! I rolled my suitcase to one of the chairs and sat down. I got out my phone and texted Connor. "Hi, I'm at the airport where are you?" Slouching in my chair, I started having a panic attack from all the people here. I calmed down and looked at my phone. "We're at the terminal, where are you?" He said. I saw Connor and five other guys standing near an orange car looking around. I sighed and approached them. "Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Alana!" Connor yelled pulling me into a hug. I saw him a few months ago at Christmas, so it wasn't like I hadn't seen him in years. I hugged back and broke the hug. I looked at the rest of the guys who all had smiles on their faces.

"Oh, yeah, this is Alana. Alana, this is Sam, Trevor, Kian, and Jc." They all waved.

My eyes skimmed them until I saw Ricky on the end. I had always had a crush on him. But he lived in Alabama and me in Minnesota, so it'd never work long distance, also I was 14 and he was 17 or 18... But ZAYUM! Since 2011, he got really hot.

"Alana!" Ricky yelled pulling me into a hug.

"Ricky!" I said smiling at the fact that he remembered me.

"So you two know each other?" Sam asked.

"Video-Chat and stuff. We've never met in person." I said breaking the hug.

Ricky took a few of my bags and Kian took the remaining two. I sat between Trevor and Kian. Ricky got into the driver's seat.

"What kind of music do you like?" Ricky asked turning around.

"Anything, really." I said shifting uncomfortably in my seat. Ugh, why do I have to live with all guys.

He turned on a song I had never heard before. Something about a dark side... everyone but me was singing along. "This is my song!" Trevor yelled over the music.

"You sing this?" I asked. He nodded. Damn, he's talented. We listened to some songs off the Midnight Memories album and we arrived at a giant house on the beach.

Everyone was pulling off their seatbelts creating a series of clicks. I got out of the car and Ricky unlocked the door. I walked inside and my jaw dropped. It was amazing. There was cool breeze coming through the screen sliding doors leading to a patio with a pool, a room with big movie lights, tripods, camera, a couch, some cushions, another room that was a kitchen and a living room to the side with a greenish colored wrap around couch and a tv with a Wii and a few games. I could see down a hall way that had a few doors in it. I looked to my right and saw a spiral staircase.

"Holy... shit...." I said turning around and looking at them.

"What?" Ricky asked confused.

"You live here!?" I asked excitedly.