Chapter 5

(About a week later)

"Wake up!" Connor yelled kicking my air mattress.

"Why?" I asked sitting up slowly.

"We're going to Hawaii today, remember?" Connor asked.

"I'm still not getting up." I said laying back down and rolling over. I'm such a sassy bitch in the morning.

"Okay, you made me do this..." He said chuckling, "SAM, TREVOR, KIAN, RICKY, JC GET UP HERE!" He yelled making me flinch.

There was a pounding on the stairs like a stampede of rhinos were coming up them.

"Yes?" Ricky said dragging the 's'

"Wake her up." Connor said.

"How?" Trevor asked.

"I have and idea..." Kian said

Before I knew it there was big, heavy thuds on the floor and music was blasting.

"ARE YOU READY FOR, READY FOR, THE PERFECT STORM, PERFECT STORM! CAUSE ONCE YOU'RE MINE, ONCE YOU'RE MINE, THERE'S NO GOING BACK..." I could only hear Ricky with the music being killed in the background.

"I'VE BEEN DRINKING WATERMELON!" Trevor said pouring water on my face.

"I'M UP!" I yelled standing up.

"Praise Trevy!" Sam yelled turning off the music.

"Okay, we're leaving to give you time to get ready, if you go back to sleep, we'll throw you in the pool." Jc said excitedly.

"He's not kidding." Connor said shutting the door and walking out.

I sighed at the peaceful silence and saying as I didn't want my wake-up call to be in the pool, I walked over to my cheap dresser that we found at Ikea for $16. I pulled out a pair of black track shorts, a blue oversized hoodie that I'm pretty sure is Connor's, a gray beanie and a t shirt to wear under the hoodie that said 'FRANTA, DILLON, POTTORFF, CAYLEN, MORAN, LAWLEY' on it. I think yes, giving the boys that promo. I stripped off my pajamas and hopped into the shower. When I was done, I dried off, put on my clothes, and side-braided my hair. I walked back into my room and walked downstairs. I went to the fridge, got an Arizona. I sat at the counter and saw that everyone but Ricky was downstairs.

"Where's Ricky?" I asked scanning the room making sure I didn't miss him.

"Your boyfriend?" Kian asked holding back laughter.

"No. I was just wondering... God." I said getting up.

"He's filming, sassy." Connor yelled after me as I was about to walk upstairs.

"Okay, thanks." I said walking into his room.

"Hey!" I yelled disrupting the video.

"Girl, look what you did, now I gotta say it again." He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh, sorry." I said sarcastically. I sat down on his bed that he was filming on and set my Arizona on the floor. He pointed at his closet.

"Can you get my bag of weaves?" He asked still pointing at the closet and wagging his finger.

"Why am I not surprised that you have a weave collection?" I asked crawling off his bed and to his closet. Sure enough, there was a bag of weaves waiting for me.

"Here." I tossed him the bag and went to sit next to him again.

"Okay, thanks. Now I'm going to film, don't make a sound." He said getting up and crossing the room. He put on one of the wigs that was a redhead and ratchet and matted.