Chapter 19

AN: Even though nobody cares, I got my cat high off Catnip, it was fucking hilarious! :D

Okay, proceed to read the story.

The pizza man. I forgot that we had ordered pizza like a half an hour ago, we were so busy talking, we had forgotten about it. I took the pizza and paid him.

"Yay! Pizza!" I yelled as I took a slice.

"I'm starving!" Ricky yelled with a mouthful of pizza.

We talked about random stuff as today's hits played on Pandora.

"Can you sing at all?" Ricky asked randomly.

"Yeah. Why?" I replied

"Just wondering. Maybe because who wouldn't love a Ricklana cover to All Of Me?"

I squealed. "Yes! I know how to play piano!"

"We start on Monday." He said smiling.

We talked a little more and decided to film a video.

"Hi! I'm Alana! Welcome to my channel!" I said into the camera once we had set everything up.

"That intro doe!" He said laughing.

"It's still a work in progress." I replied.

"Nice."

"So basically, were filming a video, as you can tell. But what were doing is just a simple Q&A. Special announcement at the end for anyone interested."

"Okay, let's go!" Ricky had already tweeted out to send questions.

We answered about 8 some of which include; Are you still dating, what's the story behind #Ricklana, How often do you see Kian now that he's moved out, do you ever watch their videos?

"Well that was fun." I said yawning.

I changed into a pair of baggy sweatpants and Ricky's tank top I always wear to bed.

"Ricky, guess what!?" I said smiling.

"What?" He said returning the smile.

"Now I'm bored." I said laughing and rolling around on the floor.

"We could go next door and scare Connor in his sleep." Ricky suggested.

"Hell yes!" I said opening up our door.

I opened his door and saw Lizzie asleep in Connor's arms, Connor asleep behind her. Aww. Lizcon for life.

I waited for Ricky and at the same time we yelled 'Boo.' They both jumped a little but that was all.

"What the fuck?" Lizzie said rolling over and facing Connor.

"You know, I was kinda in the middle of sleeping..." Connor said.

I shut the door and walked out.

"Whelp, that was an epic failure." I said rolling my eyes once we were back into the room.

"Yeah it was." Ricky said.

"I'm tired." I yawned again. "I wanna go to bed."

"Yeah, I could sleep." Ricky said.

He stripped down to his boxers, how he always sleeps, and cuddled me.

"I love you." I said.

"Love you too." He sounded half asleep.

I giggled and rested my head on his arm as I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning by a loud knock on the door.

Ricky was already dressed and doing his hair at the counter with a mirror so he got it. A girl showed up that the door. Wait no.

I blinked my eyes and saw Trevor under a wig, sunglasses, skinny jeans, flip flops and a pink flannel. (He actually did that at Playlist)

"Trevor..." I said in my groggy morning voice. "Why?"

"I want to see if I get noticed." He said. I'll admit, he looks nothing like himself.

I stretched and tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes. "What time is it?"

"10:24" Ricky said pressing the home button on his phone, giving it life.

I groaned. The #1 thing I hate about life is waking up. I sat up and walked into the bathroom to see if I could try to fix the Satan spawn that is my hair.

When I finally got it to my liking, I did light makeup while Trevor and Ricky talked in the hotel room.

I didn't want to change in the room because Trevor was out there so I had to bring my clothes into the bathroom.

I was wearing high waisted studded shorts and a red and white crop top that said 'Reckless' When I was bored one day, Jenn, Jc, and I all went shopping. I guess you could say the Cali style has really grown on me.

I decided last minute to curl my hair and we went down into the main area of the event.

"I'll catch up with you guys later. I'm going to just go walk around a little." Trevor said.

We went to a fab five meet and greet and acted like Crazed Fans, they thought it was hilarious.

"Literally acting like every fan." Rebecca said.

"Some girl took off her pants," Jack said holding up a pair of skinny jeans. "She told me to keep them, what size are you?" He said jokingly.

"Oh you know, definitely too small for those jeans, hashtag cali diet."

"Same here, girl!" Andrew said.

Jenn and Anthony held up Brittney Spears masks and Jack, Andrew and Rebecca held up Beyoncé masks.

"Hawt." I said laughing.

"Zayum bae, you look so good!" Ricky said.

"Okay, maybe I'll meet up with you guys later, but we're gonna go order everything off the menu and see if we can get fatter than we already are at McDonald's." Jack said.

"Have fun with that." I said grabbing Ricky's hand and walking the opposite direction that they were.

After encountering about a dozen other youtubers and hanging out with them for a few minutes and meeting about a hundred fans, we decided to find some of our friends.

We found Tyler, Troye and Connor.

"Where's Lizzie?" I asked.

"She went out with some friends, she used to go to college around here, so she met up with a few friends at some restaurants." He said.

"Well that must be nice for her."

We stayed with them for a few hours, just talking and often being encountered by fans, on a big couch thing that was really comfortable.

Halfway through our rant about things we hate about Twitter, I saw something that made my mouth drop.

I screamed.

"Are you okay?" Ricky asked while everyone looked at me funny.

I pointed at it.

"Holy shit!" Tyler said.

"Oh my God." Connor said.

They had their jaws hanging too.