Chapter 12

Ricky's Pov:

I woke up before Alana. I grabbed my phone off the side table and made a new group chat with Lizzie and everyone that went on the Hawaii trip except Alana.

'Guys, let's pretend we forgot it was her birthday, then throw her a surprise party later. '

I sent that text and got up to go take a shower back in me and Connor's room.

"Hey Con... and Lizzie, sorry didn't see you there." I said as I entered the room and saw Lizzie and Connor on his bed watching Tv.

"Hey Ricky." They both said.

I grabbed a pair of red skinny jeans and a yellow tank top covered in tribal print.

"I'm gonna go shower in Alana's room." I said walking out.

"Okay, have fun." Lizzie said as I walked out.

"Be safe." Connor said.

Realizing what he meant I just turned to look at him, gave him a disgusted face and walked out.

I finished my shower and got dressed. I did my hair and walked back into the room. Alana was sitting on the bed.

"Hey baby!" She said as I sat down next to her and put my hand on her thigh.

"Hey!" I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Guess what today is!" She said smiling.

"Thrusday..." I said pulling a confused face.

"Yeah... Okay..." She said dropping her smile and leaned back against the wall.

"Alright, well, babe, saying as its just a regular weekday, I've got to go film with Jc." I said patting her thigh before standing up and walking towards the door.

"Okay... bye. Love you." She said grumpily.

"Love you too, babe." I said shutting the door as I walked out.

Alana's Pov:

Why doesn't he remember my birthday...? I thought this was going to be the best birthday ever saying as all my other ones were flops. I slowly got up and walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, stripped and got into the shower.

After I was done, I got out, dried off, threw my towel on the floor with Ricky's for housekeeping to take care of and walked into my room.

I smoothed out my outfit, I was wearing a pair of studded high waisted shorts and a loose gray MTV crop top.

I then checked my phone for any birthday messages, I had a few.

Brian Franta: (Connor's bro) 'Happy birthday sis!'

Mom: 'Happy 18th!'

Dad: 'Happy b-day'

Dustin Franta: (Connor's other bro) 'Happy b-day'

Nicola Franta: (Connor's sis, if you're wondering, watch the sibling tag on Con's channel) 'Happy birthday'

I responded to everyone with 'Thanks'

I sat down at my mirror/counter thing and blow dried my hair, I then loosely curled it.

I did my mascara heavy and really well then I put concealer under my eyes. I decided to put a little red lipstick on and then I was done.

I got up, headed for the door, down the elevator and before I knew it, was walking along the beach only accompanied by my thoughts.

Ricky's Pov:

I had a meeting with everyone down in Starbucks. Shelby stayed quiet the whole time. I had come up with the idea that we could invite fans, it was free, in the same place that we had the o2l show then after the event we could have the fans write their names on a sheet of paper then we would pick 25 of them randomly out of a jar and they got to meet us then come to the after party. Everyone loved the idea and I gave everyone jobs like set up, get decorations, get a few cakes and stuff like that.

'Guys, this just in, surprise party for Alana later! Everyone is welcome! You have a chance to meet us and come to the after party!' I tweeted the time and a dress. I tweeted this after I saw that Alana tweeted;

'Phone's about to die... No charger... the struggle is real!' To make sure she didn't see it.

I got some replies telling me that they would come.

************************

By 6:00, we were perfectly set up on stage.

"I'll go get her!" Connor said running out the door.

"Okay!" I called after him.

Connor's Pov:

I saw some people walking towards the door and standing by them.

To make it fair so that they didn't get to meet me if nobody else did, I slipped behind the building and found her on the beach walking.

"Come here!" I said grabbing her arm.

"Wha- Connor, where are we going?" She asked walking next to me.

"It's a surprise." I said covering her eyes.

Alana's Pov:

What's happening? Whatever, I'm still mad that they forgot my birthday.

I walked up some stairs and into a room.

Connor removed his hands and I looked around. We were backstage in the place o2l had their show.

"Are you guys having another show?" I asked sitting on the couch when I noticed everyone was there.

"I guess you could say that." Ricky said walking onto stage. I heard cheering. "Alana, come here!" He yelled from stage.

I walked out and everyone screamed 'Surprise!"

"Happy birthday!" Ricky said smiling.

The crowd started chanting 'KISS KISS KISS' so we kissed and everyone started going apeshit insane.

Before I could count to 15, everyone in the o2l trip was onstage.

"You guys didn't forget?" I asked confused.

"How could we?" Connor asked.

"Group hug!" I yelled as everyone hugged me.

*******

The party was so fun and now it's time for the after party.

Sam and Lia picked 25 people, we met them and partied with them.

It was nearing the end of the party. People were leaving and there was only about 18 of us left.

"Come here." Ricky said pulling me away from the middle of the dance floor.

"Yes?" I asked in a fancy voice.

"I haven't had a chance to see you at all tonight." He said kissing ny my cheek.

"Let's go back to the hotel." I said smirking and pulling him out the doors.

He happily accepted and followed with his arm around my waist. We went up the elavator and into my room.

He kissed my neck and fell backwards onto the bed.

We started making out on the bed, I tugged his hair, as he let a moan escape his lips.

I straddled him and things got a little to passionate.

"Ricky, I'm sorry. I can't." I whispered.

"Neither can I. I understand. We can save that for wedding night." He said smiling. We both chuckled.

I cuddled into his chest, not caring that I was still straddling him and looked into his brown eyes

"I love you." He said with a slight smile.

"I love you, too!" I said burying my face into his chest to hide my intense blushing.