Chapter 13

Ricky and I were enjoying a relaxing day on the beach, talking about random stuff, walking, holding hands, you know, normal couple stuff.

"So, I was just walking and-" I was cut off by someone snaking their hands around my waist.

Ricky looked behind me and I turned my neck as far as it would go to see my ex, Clay.

"Let me go." I said shaking him off.

"Why, what's your wimpy, pathetic boyfriend going to do about it?" He asked holding on tighter and pressing against my backside.

I looked at Ricky who was standing there stunned. "Ricky, are you not going to help me?" I asked thrashing.

Ricky tried to pull Clay away from me, but it didn't do anything.

"Let her go!" Ricky said obviously pissed off.

I elbowed Clay, I'm not sure where, but he winced and loosened his grip. With that, I got away and stood back.

Ricky punched Clay square in the nose and Clay's nose started to bleed like a waterfall as he shrieked in pain and grabbed it.

"Really, I'm not such a pathetic, wimpy boyfriend now, am I?" Ricky said in a very sassy tone.

Guess that gym really did pay off.

Once Clay had recovered, he slapped Ricky across the face. Hard. I just stood there, not wanting to get between them and get hurt. I pulled out my phone and called Connor.

"Hey." He answered.

"So, Ricky and Clay are fighting to the death, were on South Beach by the jetty." I said with a slight eye roll.

"Are you serious? Lizzie and I were about to go parasailing, thank God you called." I heard muffled talking in the background. "Okay, we're on our way." Connor said.

I hung up and watched my ex and boyfriend fight. I wish I could help Ricky and knock Clay out, but I don't think that would be a good idea. I saw two figures coming into view and recognized Connor and Lizzie.

Connor ran up to me and started inspecting my face. "You're okay, right?" He said.

"Yes." I swatted his hands away and pointed at them. "But you're best friends not."

"Fuck." Connor whispered under his breath.

"I can't watch this, holy shit." Lizzie said turning away.

Connor pushed Clay down and began to kick him in the chest.

I covered my eyes and turned away. This was getting intense.

"Guys, fucking stop!" Someone yelled.

Who was this someone you may ask, why it was Shelby.

Everyone paused and looked at Shelby. She stood there with her hand on her hip and looked at then with a worried face.

She ran right over to Clay and started checking his cuts, I ran to Connor and Ricky, unsure of which one to pick, my brother or my boyfriend?

"I got him." Lizzie said helping Connor lay down then checking out his cuts.

******************

In the hospital waiting room, Shelby and I became friends, she told me that she felt really bad and that she liked Clay.

"Well... He may have good looks, but he may hurt you, just saying." I said.

"Whatever, he's so cute, if he hurts me, I'll just send one of the guys on him." She said shrugging.

"Or me...." I said smiling.

"Yeah, or you." She said laughing.

A doctor in scrubs and a big clipboard came out of the doors.

"The boys are fine, they are free to go." The doctor said smiling and standing aside so they could come out. They all looked as if nothing had happened except for a few cuts and bruises.

Lizzie, who was nervously checking the time on her phone, glanced up, saw Connor and got out of her chair to go greet him.

"Ricky, are you okay?" I asked walking up to him.

"Yup, am I a good boyfriend for fighting him off?" He asked winking and kissing me.

"Eww, medicine!" All it tasted like was medicine. "But, yes you are an amazing boyfriend!" I said smiling and taking his hand. "Are we free to go?"

"Yes." The doctor said.

"Okay, thank you so much." Connor said walking in front of us with Lizzie.

I saw Shelby and Clay talking in the corner of the waiting room. Shelby was smiling brightly.

"I'm pretty sure they're dating now, but don't quote me on that..." I whispered glancing at them.

"Poor Shelby." He said with a disgusted face.

I giggled. "Ricky, I have no idea why, be she likes him."

"Oh God." Ricky said shaking his head.

********************************

(1 day later)

There was a knock at the door. "We have to be at the airport in 15 minutes!" I heard Connor yell.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath as I tossed my clothes into a bag leaving out a pair of black track shorts and a Underarmor neon peachish sweatshirt.

I quickly changed and threw my pajamas into my suicase and headed for the bathroom. I got a hair tie, tied my hair back into a high ponytail and grabbed my bag of toiletries.

"10 more minutes!" Ricky said this time.

"K." I yelled back throwing my toiletries into my open suitcase.

I did a last inspection of my room and found nothing that belonged to me.

I clutched my laptop under my arm, locked my door behind me and rolled my suitcase into the hallway.

"Hey guys." I said as I saw Ricky, Troye, Tyler, Connor and Trevor.

"What? No Ricklana kiss?" Tyler challenged as he crossed his arms.

"Fine." I went over to Ricky, pecked his lips and stood in front of him.

"Okay, my needs have been satisfied." Tyler said.

"Good." Ricky said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

Meanwhile, Trevor had been pretending to throw up, Troye was taking selfies with us in the background and Connor was making his 'Aww!' Face.

In a matter of 15 minutes, everyone and their ratchet selves were sitting on the plane, Starbucks in hand.

I sat between Connor and Ricky. Kian, Andrea and Trevor were behind us. Trevor kept sticking things down the back of my shirt, straws, ice cubes, peanuts, paper, pens and basically anything he could get his hands on that was small enough.

I put my laptop on the plane table thing and opened Netflix, Connor was editing his video for tomorrow so I gave Ricky the other head phone.

After watching a few episodes of Supernatural, we were about to land in Los Angeles!

********************

"So guys, I have some news." Kian said telling o2l, Andrea, Shelby, Lia and I. "I'm moving in with Andrea." He finished.

"I get his room!" I said quickly raising my hand.

"Jack, Andrew, and Anthony are moving to L.A., Jenn is moving in with them, along with Rebecca and Andrea needs a roommate, so I volunteered." Kian explained.

Everyone nodded, accepted, you know stuff like that.

"I so excited!" Andrea exclaimed.

I was sad about Kian moving, but that means I can finally have my own bedroom! Ikea date with Ricky tomorrow? I think yes.