Chapter 20

A/N: Unfortunately this is the last chapter ): because I have finals approaching and I'm moving and all this crazy shit. But yeah. There will be a sequel called 'Falling For You Yet Again' so look forward to that, it should be here some time in June. K, proceed.

One. Fucking. Direction. One Direction was walking towards us. (I HAD IDEAS BUT THEY WERE BAD, THIS IS A LAST MINUTE IDEA!) I squealed as they walked right past us.

"When and why did they get here?" I asked.

"I have no idea, but there goes my husband." Troye said pointing at Niall.

"Oh my God! We have the party in 25 minutes! The all youtuber party!" I said gasping.

"You're a VIP guest?" Ricky asked.

"How do you think I was able to stay in the hotel with you?" I asked sniggering.

**************

It was about 3 months later and Ricky and I just weren't getting along.

I decided it would be best for us to split but remain friends. Sometimes we hold hands and stuff, it's complicated. I was listening to 'Problem' by Ariana Grande to try to make myself feel better, that definitely didn't make me feel better. It made me feel worse. There was no affect on our moods, it just felt like a good idea to split. I had been seeing other people and so had he. I didn't feel right, or at least for me.

(LAWL WORST ENDING. K BYE.)