Chapter 11

We jumped about 10 or 11 more times, together each time of course, and agreed we were all tired.

"It was so nice hanging out with you guys today!" Lizzie said as she got into her car to go back to her hotel.

"You too!" We all said in unison.

Connor waved and we all headed back to the hotel.

************

"Ricky... stop!" I yelled between laughs as he tackled me to the bed and started tickling me.

"Nah, I'm good." He said.

I laughed even when he stooped. I got out of breath and fell off the bed.

We both laughed even harder. He pulled me back onto the bed and kissed my neck.

"I love you so much. You know that, right?" He asked pulling me closer to him.

"No, I didn't think you loved me that much." I teased.

"Oh, but I do." He said looking me straight in the eyes.

"Prove it." I crossed my arms and challenged.

"Okay." He smiled before getting up and walking out of the hotel room.

"Where are you going, bae?" I asked looking out to where he was walking.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." He turned, winked, and kept walking.

"Okay..." I said confused.

I turned turned on the T.V. and Breaking Bad was on. I had never seen the show so I decided to just watch it.

About 7 or 8 minutes later Ricky showed up with a bunch of snacks. "See how much I love you!" He said as he threw them onto the bed.

Okay, now most girls would want jewelry, chocolates, flowers, makeup, anything that's romantic or they could use often... then there's me... I like food.... and a lot of it.

"Oh my God! You are literally the best boyfriend ever!" I yelled grabbing the Salt and Vinegar potato chips and ripping open the bag.

"Girl, you don't have to tell me twice!" He said smiling and changing the channel to Spongebob that just happened to be starting.

"Yes!" I said taking the Twizzlers from him and eating some.

"Or you can just take my Twizzlers.." He said frowning and taking them back.

I laughed and watched tv for a few minutes.

"You're adorable." Ricky said smiling.

"That's you." I replied returning the smile.

"Nope."

"Yup."

Nope."

"Just stop! You're adorable!"

"No-" I cut him off by climbing on top of him and kissing him.

"Nope." He finished the word.

"You're so annoying sometimes, you know that right?" I laughed.

"Rude." He said trying not to smile.

"Nope."

"Yup."

He kissed me, this time to shut me up.

"I'm bored." I said straddling him.

"What, am I not enough company?" He said trying to sound offended.