Chapter 3

"I call shotgun!" I yelled racing Connor for the front seat. I hit the car with my hand first declaring that I got to sit up front.

"I hate you so much." Connor scoffed getting into the backseat. I turned around and grinned. I faced back to the front of the car and Ricky came into the car. He turned on the car and blasted the radio.

"I think it went..." I sang pointing to Ricky.

"Oh oh oh! I think it went..." He said pointing at Connor.

"No." Connor said.

I turned down the radio. "Wow, what a whiny bitch." I said jokingly.

"Girl, there is abousoultley no fighting in this car." Ricky said snapping his fingers.

I turned up the radio and Hung Up On You was on.

"And I'm like 'Yeah, everything you heard is true! Everybody knows it's true! I'm hung up on you!" I sung along.

"I hate this song." Ricky said quickly changing stations with a look on his face I had never seen, relate.

He changed the song to Call Me Maybe. I tuned out the annoying singing and wondered. Why did he change the song? Why did he act like that? Did he like me? I laughed at myself in my head.

I didn't realize I was singing along until I snapped back into reality.

We pulled into Starbucks and I flung open the door.

"S'mores frappachino here I come!" I yelled hopping out of the car. (Yes a s'mores frappichino is real press external link)

I ran in ahead of Conn and Ricky and pushed the door open. My nostrils were filled with sweet coffee smells. I skipped up to the counter skipping like a child.

"One s'mores frappichino." I said grinning.

"You look a lot like a girl version of Connor Franta." The teenage girl at the counter said.

It was true, if you took Connor, softened his features, grew his hair down to the middle of his back and changed his body shape, you would get me, Alana Franta.

I laughed. "Yeah, I get that a lot. I'm his sister, Alana."

"Oh." She giggled. "Okay, that will be $3.32" she said tapping her nails on the counter. I took out only three dollars because that's all I had. Fuck...

"Need help?" I heard a voice say as a dollar bill hit my hand. I turned around.

"Thanks Ricky! I'll pay you back." I said smiling.

"Alana, what am I going to do with 68 cents?" Ricky said laughing.

"I don't know what you do in your free time." I said while waiting for my coffee.

"Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube."

"Buy a stripper." I said laughing.

"Ya nasty." Ricky said laughing and snapping.

The Starbucks worker was taking pics with Connor.

"Alana." I heard someone say. There was a coffee sitting on the counter.

"YAAAS!" Ricky said taking a sip.

"Did I say you could have a sip?" I asked getting sassy. Don't mess with my coffee.

"I do what I want, plus, that's my 68 cents, thank you very much." He said jutting out his hip and snapping again. I couldn't help but laugh. He was just so funny.

"Okay, I forgive you!" I said giggling.

"Ricky, Connor?" The worker said sliding two coffees to the edge of the counter.

They took their coffees and we headed back into the car. I looked back, the place was filled with common white girls and hipsters. I had to sit in the back this time so I just poked Ricky and Connor in the back if the neck the whole way home.

I went inside and flopped onto the couch. Here we come, lazy day.

*********************

I was laying on Ricky's bed couch thing and scrolling through Instagram. It was now 11:00 pm. The whole day consisted of all of us laying around on Netflix and eating a bunch of food. Oh yeah, and we went to Starbucks as you already know. I saw a picture of me sleeping, nothing new, the guys had at least 50 pictures of me sleeping all over social media. This time Ricky posted it. He was sitting on his bed with me in the background fast asleep, in his sweatpants and Connor's shirt. Hey, all my clothes were in the wash. Not all, but... Okay, I have no explanation. It was captioned '#ricklana for life. I know you're reading this Alana, so hi.' I laughed.

"Whatcha laughing at?" Said Ricky editing his vlog from today, I can say that I was in it a lot because I spent the whole day in his room.

"This pic." I said showing him.

He smiled. I went to discover and saw that #ricklana was trending.

"Holy shit, Ricky! Look!" I tossed him my phone.

"Oh, okay." He said when it his his chest and landed in his lap.

"Sorry, but look!" I yelled impatiently. He gasped.

He saved and exed out of his editing software. He went onto Twitter. '@Rickypdillon: how the hell is #ricklana trending?!'

A ton of people shipped it. I just stared at my phone, he gave my phone back, don't worry.

Connor's Pov:

I was sitting on my desktop and scrolling through Twitter. I saw Ricky tweet. Wait, #ricklana is trending? I have to see this! Like Ricky promised, it was.

At Starbucks I could tell that Ricky was flirting with her, but that happened to her a lot so I don't think she really noticed. All I know is, I ship it.

Ricky's Pov:

Sure, she's pretty and adorable. Sure, she's funny, but do you like her? I mean, you just met her in person a few days ago. I feel like I've known her my whole life. I looked over at the bed and Alana was scrolling through Twitter again. I still can't believe I turned off the song on the way to Starbucks, it's been nagging me ALL day. I can just relate so well, I really liked her and wanted her to be my girlfriend. Whatever, friendzoned for the, hmm, I lost count, time in my life. I sighed.

"What's wrong Mr. Pickle?" Alana asked looking over.

"Nothing." I said turning back to my computer.

"I know you're lying." She said in a sing-song voice. Ugh, she's so cute!

"I can't tell you." I said turning back to her.

"Ricky, you can trust me, you can tell me anything." She said in a whiny voice.

Should I tell her?