Chapter 6

"Lets just keep this a secret for now, I already get hate for being Connor's sister and hanging out with you guys all the time." I said smiling.

"Yeah, I can agree with that." Ricky said nodding.

Connor's Pov:

"They've been gone for almost two hours! Where are they?" I asked looking at everyone at dinner.

"They're probably got lost knowing them." Trevor said making everyone laugh.

"Yeah, Ricky was never good at directions." Shelby said smiling.

"Neither was Alana." I said laughing.

"Just don't worry about them, they'll be back." Lia said smiling.

Yeah, she's right, I knew Ricky would take care of her so, they'll be back I suspect.

Alana's Pov:

I headed towards shore holding Ricky's hand and put my crop top back on. He put his shirt on, sadly, hiding his abs. I took his hand and intertwined fingers hoping not to see anyone we know or a fan, this would be hard to explain.

"I'm so happy." I said resting my head on his arm as we walked back to the hotel.

"Me too." He said smiling wide.

"I'm tired!" I complained.

"Want me to carry you?" He asked.

"Would you?" I asked hopeful it wasn't sarcasm.

"Sure. Hop on." He said going in front of me and bending his knees.

I put my hands on his shoulders and jumped up.

"Holy crap, you're light!" He said laughing.

"Did you expect me to be fat?" I asked returning the laugh.

"No,it's just that I- nevermind." He said.

"Dude, chill, it was a joke!" I said laughing.

"Oh." He said.

After walking about a half an hour, we got back to the hotel.

We got into the elevator and headed to our floor.

I got off his back and stuck my keycard into the slot unlocking my door.

I went in and checked my phone. 41 texts. Holy shit! Who actually cared that much?

10 from Jc, 2 from Trevor, 1 from Kian, 5 from Sam, and 23 from Connor.

All of them asking where I was, well except the one from Trevor stating that I was a flop because I hadn't come back yet.

I went into the shower because my hair was all nasty from the salt water.

I got out and walked to my bag, nobody else was there, I was all good, I didn't need to towel!

I had no idea what to wear. I guess I'll just wear something simple.

I put on a pair of studded high waisted shorts, a baggy crop top with the American flag on it. I slid my feet into my white hightops, grabbed my phone and knocked on Ricky's door.

He answered.

"Hey, do you know where everyone is?" I asked pushing my bangs out of my eyes.

"Nope." He said.

"We could go on an adventure and find them!" I said smiling.

"I'm down." He said smirking.

"Le go!" I yelled running down the hall.

He caught up and took my hand.

"I give up, I'm gonna call them." I said taking out my phone.

"There you guys are!" Connor yelled from behind us.

Ricky and I dropped hands and turned around.

"Hi Con, where's everyone else?" I asked smiling.

"Oh, they're all back in their rooms, we just went out to dinner, there's room service if your hungry." He said turning and walking into his room.

I bit my lip as the door shut. "Do you think he saw us holding hands?"

"I hope not..." Ricky said.

"Wanna come to my room?" I asked walking forward.

"Sure, we can get room service." He said nodding.

"Okay." I opened my door and stepped in.

I ordered pizza because, girl, it was Hawaiian pizza... so maybe will be like special or something because we're in Hawaii.

I looked at the Tv and turned it on.

"Keeping Up With The Kardashians! YASSSS!" Ricky said when Kim popped up on the screen.

I laughed and leaned back on my bed. After about four or five minutes of watching this useless show where I had no idea what was even happening, there was a knock on the door.

"That was fast" I said jumping to my feet. Expecting a wonderful pizza at the door, instead there was O2L.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi! We heard that there was pizza!" Sam said.

"How?" Ricky asked.

"The walls are thin and you two aren't very quiet when it comes to picking a flavor." Kian said walking inside my room.

Everyone followed and sat on the second bed in the room.

There was a second knock and it was the pizza finally.

I brought it in and set it down on the bed.

"We haven't eaten yet, you can have what we don't finish." Ricky said taking a piece.

"That's because you were making out on the beach." Jc said.

"We were just taking a walk!" I said defensively.

"Yup, walking..." Jc said doing air quotes around walking.

"Whatever." I said going on my phone and tweeting. Every time I'm happy, sad, angry, annoyed or excited about something, I tweet about it.

'@AlanaFranta: Some people need to learn how to shut the fuck up.'

When the pizza was gone everyone left leaving me and Ricky alone again.

"As much as I love them, they can be fucking annoying." I said quietly knowing that they could hear through the walls.

"Yup, I've just learned to love it." He said.

I giggled. "So, what now?" I asked pushing back my hair.

"Well, I'm tired and tomorrow O2L is performing... so... Yeah... I should get sleep." He said getting up.

I grabbed his arm. "Stay here!"

"Okay, but only because you asked nicely!" He said smiling.

I layed down and kicked off my shoes.

"Ricky, I can't sleep, will you sing to me?" I asked smiling.

"Sure." He smiled. "Any song in particular?"

"Nope." I said laying my head on his arm and kicking a leg over his hip.

He put his hand on the back of my thigh and started singing 'This' by Ed Sheeran. And with that, I was asleep.