Chapter 2

The second we opened the door to the house, I ran to the couch and layed down, kicking off my lime green flip flops. I glanced at my phone and saw the time. 5:34 am. Oh my God... I went onto Twitter and tweeted a picture that we got someone to take of us running towards the sunset, arms around each other. It was pretty frickin awesome. 'AlanaFranta: @rickypdillon @kianlawley @jccaylen @trevormoran @ConnorFranta @SamPottorff Wow, that was so fun!' Everyone in o2l retweeted it. A lot of people thought I was just a fan that was using Connor's last name, but I had no idea what they meant until now. A lot of my followers were going insane. '@O2Lfeels: OH MY GOD, STOP YOU MET THEM?' I thought it would be funny if I tweeted a picture of Trevor sleeping a few feet away from me on the couch. "Da bae. @trevormoran @O2Lfeels' the owner of the account flipped out and I started laughing really hard knowing what Trevor's reaction would be when he woke up. Even though I've only known these boys for about 12 hours, besides Connor, I felt like I had known them my whole life. I shut my eyes because my eyelids were getting heavy.

I woke up with my head hanging off the couch.

"Hey guys, what's up? It's Kian." I raised my head and saw Kian standing at the counter with a camera on a tripod about 7 feet away from him.

I fell off the couch. "Fuck!" I yelled when I hit my elbow. The pain wore off in seconds and Kian and I laughed so hard we started to cry. Once I got up, I went to the kitchen trying to stay out of frame with Kian's video. I grabbed a bowl and a spoon that was in one of the see through cupboards. I spun around to see Kian chatting into the camera. I waited for him to stop.

"Where's the cereal?" I asked pointing to my empty bowl and spoon.

He pointed to a wooden cabinet.

"Thanks." I said pouring myself a bowl of Lucky Charms. I went to the barstool counter and sat down watching him film.

I heard soft thuds coming down the stairs. I snapped my head to the right and saw a half asleep Ricky stumbling into the kitchen.

"Good morning sunshine." I said when he plopped next to me after getting a granola bar that was in a box on the counter. He just looked at me tiredly. I messed up his already pretty messy hair. He threw away the wrapper and walked to the couch and collapsed.

"That's it for today's video. Sorry, kinda short, but this bitch moved in with us yesterday." He said pulling me into frame. I just wave and walked away. "Comment of the day, who do you think she is? Okay, guys if you liked it, give it a thumbs up and I will see all of you beautiful people..." He looked left and right. "Next Saturday." He kissed his hands and covered the camera. I went over to the couch and laid down to take a nap.

*****************

I was awoken from my slumber by screaming and laughing. I rolled over and looked outside. There were 2 girls I had never seen before and everyone was outside filming. I patted my cheeks lightly making sure they hadn't put stuff on my face while I was asleep. They didn't thank God. I stepped outside and waited for them to be done while scrolling through Twitter.

Before I knew it, Ricky was sitting next to me. "Hey girl hey!" He yelled making me laugh.

"Hey!" I yelled back. He pulled the two girls over to me.

"Let me introduce." Ricky said pulling one with black leggings, white Converse, a galaxy t shirt and perfectly straightened blonde hair closer to me. She smiled.

"Hey, I'm Jenn!" She said.

"I'm Alana, Connor's sister." I said smiling.

"Nice to meet you!" She said as she ran off to be with the guys again.

Next, Ricky pulled over a girl who was insanely beautiful, really tan, wearing a black skirt with a white blouse and weaved sandals and wavy black hair.

"My name is Andrea!" She said with a big grin.

"I'm Alana, as you probably heard." I said nodding.

"Yeah. Come join us, were just about to film a video for my channel!" She said pulling me to an empty chair that was on the patio. She sat down in her chair.

I was sitting next to Ricky and Jc. Andrea turned on the camera.

"Hey guys, it's me Andrea, and today I'm here with..." everyone said their names then it got to me.

"Alana!" I said doing a grin with a peace sign like Connor always did.

"Today we're going to be answering some questions off Twitter, let's get started!" Jenn said.

"I wanna read first!" Ricky yelled.

"Sassy much?" I asked giggling.

"Girl, I know you don't wanna start sassing me." Ricky said snapping. I just laughed as he read the question. '#AndreaAndFriends who was that girl in Kian's video? The girl Jc's been tweeting about? Who ever she is, she's absolutely gorgeous and looks weirdly like Connor..." Ricky read looking at me. All eyes were on me.

"Maybe I look like him because I'm his sister." I said shrugging. "It's a possibility."

"Alana, wanna read the next one?" Jc asked me.

I shrugged. "Sure, eww, what the hell, some of these are creepy and gross... Okay here's one, is #jia real?" Everyone looked at Jc. He just looked at us then the camera.

"Not answering that question." He said smirking.

I just giggled, I knew it was true because he told me yesterday.

We went through about 7 or 8 more questions. "Okay guys, give it a thumbs up if you liked it, if you hated it, give it a thumbs up!" Andrea shut off the camera. I went inside the house.

Jenn looked at her phone.

"Guys, we should probably go now, we have to be at Awesomeness Tv in about 20 minutes." She said.

"Crap, you're right! Nice hanging out here, bye!" Andrea pecked Kian's lips and walked to the front of the house.

"Bye guys!" Jenn hugged us all and skipped away. They seemed like really nice people.

Everyone was taking up the couch so I was forced to sit on the floor. I layed down and went on Twitter. A lot of people were following me since last night when I posted that pic. Many o2l fans were tweeting me asking if I was a fan or family. I didn't bother answering. I looked on my timeline and saw a picture of myself on the floor tweeted by Ricky. '@Rickypdillon: And here we have the rare @AlanaFranta in its natural habitat.... beware.' Wow, gotta love your besties. I took a picture of him on his phone. '@AlanaFranta: @Rickypdillon lookie here, we have found it, rare and extinct. Wow.' I looked and saw another pic of me, this time I was wearing one of Ricky's wigs that Connor stole from his room. '@Rickypdillon: @AlanaFranta Fabulous.' I found a picture of from when we had went on video chat back in 2011 or so, he was such a fetus. He had a big smile and a princess crown on his head. '@AlanaFranta: @Rickypdillon What a pretty princess.' He laughed.

"Where did you even find this?"

"It was from that one time we were on video chat, thank God I didn't delete this!" I said laughing.

"I'm bored!" I yelled stomping my bare feet on the living room floor.

"I want Starbucks." Connor and I said at the same time.

"Woah... creepy!" Sam said looking at us.

Connor and I got up.

"Anyone coming?" We asked.

"I will!" Ricky said.

Great, just one more thing to add to the list of attractions, we had a lot in common.