Chapter 6 [REVISED]

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE RUSHED AND HAS A LOT OF TIMESKIPS SO BE AWARE AND DON'T WORRY IT WILL GET BETTER AS IT GOES ON THROUGH OUT THE BOOK.

{Readers POV}

As soon as we got home and walked through the door, the boys left to their respected rooms while I followed Yoongi.

When I walked into Yoongi's room I took in how clean it was, making my eyes widen. "Surprised?" He asks. "Would it be rude to say yes?" I ask making him laugh and shake his head.

Yoongi lays down in his bed and pats the spot next to him. "I can go sleep in my room Yoon-" I say but get cut off by Yoongi getting off his bed and grabbing my waist, lifting my over his shoulder. "No, you can sleep in my bed." He says throwing me on the bed.

"You know you could've let me finish my sentence before throwing me on the bed..." I point out. "Yeah but that was more fun." Yoongi says. I just smile and close my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

My eyes shoot open as my phone rang loudly. "Who the hell..." I mumble, careful to not wake Yoongi up.

I shimmy my way out if Yoongi's arms and grab my phone off his nightstand. "Hello?" I say. 'Y/n! I'm surprised you answered." Nari chuckles from the other end. "Yeah I am also since you just woke me up." I say. She gasps from the other end then begins to laugh. 'Sorry, I needed someone to talk to.' She says. "Don't be its fine. How're you?" I ask.

Nari and I talk for a little bit longer before she had to go, considering it was around midnight there.

"Who was that?" Yoongi asks. I crawl back into bed and wrap my arms around his chest. "It was just Nari, nothing to exciting." I say. Yoongi just laughs.

After a brief explanation on mine and Nari's conversation we both go back to sleep.

~Two Months Later~

"Do you really have to go?" Yoongi whines as he sits at the end of my bed while I pack my suitcase. "Namjoon already paid for the ticket. I'll be back soon Yoongi." I reassure him. "But you're going all the way to New York." He says. I set my suitcase down and sit next to him. "I know Yoongi. But Nari could be having a mental breakdown and I have to be there, we all know she can't handle those." I joke. "But Y/n, what if I have a mental breakdown?" He says.

Yoongi helps me down the stairs with my suitcase while I put it in the trunk of the car. "You ready Y/n?" Namjoom asks and I nod my head.

I give each of the boys a hug goodbye. When I got to Yoongi I gave him a long kiss. "I'll be back soon." Yoongi nods his head and waves goodbye as Namjoon and I left for the airport.

"You excited to finally go back?" Namjoon asks at a red light. I nod my head with a smile. "Yeah I am actually, I can't wait to see Nari. What about you? Are you excited for the mini tour?" I ask. He turns to me and nods his head, a smile displayed on his face.

The plan was to send me to Queen's, New York for a short vacation. But we later found out that the boys will be having a mini tour while I'm gone, heading to New York as their fifth stop. So, Nari and I will be going to that concert, surprising Yoongi.

The rest of the ride to the airport was quiet and short. Namjoon walks me in and watches me go through security, leaving afterwards.

I hand the flight attendant my ticket then boarding the plane.

~Queen's, New York~

As I exit off the plane, I see Nari waiting patiently. "Nari!" I call. She turns to me and starts to jump up and down excitedly, a smile on her face.