Chapter 17 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

We're now on our final weeks of tour making the boys, myself and Nari included, mentally sigh in relief. 

Other than Nari leaving back for Queens nothing else exciting has happened. At the moment I was in mine and Yoongi's room packing my suitcase for when we leave tonight. It was the final concert of the tour, making this one extra special.

As I was packing I could feel slender arms wrap themselves around my waist. I place one of my hands on Yoongi's hand. "Yes?" I ask. "Just wanted to see what you were doing." He mumbles into my neck while pulling me closer. 

Yoongi and I finish packing our clothes and later walk out of our room to see Nari and Namjoon talking on the couch. "Are you guys okay?" I ask. They look over at us and nod. I could tell they were talking about their relationship and what they were going to do while Nari was in Queens because of the sad look on both of their faces.

For the rest of the day all we did was clean the bus until it was time for the concert. "Remember boys, this is the last concert then we'll be back home so do your best!" I encourage them. They cheer then get into position to be lifted up onto the stage.

~After concert~

Nari and I high five the boys as they ran off stage with huge smiles on their faces. "That was amazing! Now for the best part, going home." I say. The boys groan and nod their heads as we walk back to the bus that was parked outside of the arena.

When we get back to the bus Nari and I sit down on the couch while everyone else either went to shower or go to bed.

"How long will you be in Queens before you come back?" I ask to which she just shrugs her shoulders. "I have no idea. I told Namjoon that I'll call and skype him but it isn't the same as waking up to see him everyday. Maybe a year?" She says. I look up at her with a smile on my face. "We're going to miss you." I say. Nari leans over the couch and brings me into a hug.

Nari and I end the conversation a bit early as we notice it was getting pretty late and we had to be up early. I crawl into bed with Yoongi who unconsciously wraps his arms around my waist as I fall asleep.

Nari and I end our conversation noticing it was getting pretty late and we had to be up early. I crawl into bed with Yoongi, cuddling up to his chest and falling to sleep shortly after. 

{Yoongi's POV}

I slip my joggers on and walk out of mine and Y/n's bedroom to see everyone awake. "Morning." I say. They all wave a good morning or mutter a small 'morning'. "Y/n still asleep?" Nari asks and I nod my head.

Today was going to be a hard day to get through considering we were dropping Nari off at the airport later to head back to Queens. Namjoon seemed to quite upset knowing his girlfriend was leaving, I know how he feels. I was upset when Y/n left for Queens for her get a break, maybe we'll surprise Namjoon with Nari like they did with Y/n and I.

I hadn't noticed we were already driving when we hit a bump and I had to steady myself on the table. "We'll be arriving at Big Hit in over an hour so I'd get Y/n up." Hoseok suggests. I walk into our room to see her sprawled out onto the bed, mouth open and drool on her pillow; don't forget the snoring. I chuckle to myself before walking over and shaking her awake.

"Babe, time to get up we're close to Big Hit and will be dropping Nari off soon." I whisper. She turns to look at me with a tired look before nodding. "I'll be out in a bit." She says. I kiss her head before leaving the room for her to get ready.

An hour and a half goes by quickly and we were now at Big Hit, unloading the bus. "Its good to be back." Jimin sighs in content. "Our manager said he'll drop us off at the airport then back at our dorm. We'll also have our luggage delivered to our dorm by the time we get back from the airport."

 The boys' manager drops us off at the airport just before Nari's flight was about to be called. Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and I all said our goodbye's to Nari while Namjoon and Y/n walked with her to the gates.

Y/n had come back a few minutes later without Namjoon which I'm guessing stayed back with Nari a little bit longer. I walk over to Y/n and wrap my arm around her waist. "Nari said thank you for everything, she was really thankful." She says making all of us smile. "She was fun to be around, I hope she comes back soon." Taehyung says to which we all agree to.

Namjoon had come back a few minutes later with his hands in his pockets. You could tell he was upset and was holding it back. Jungkook and Taehyung ran up to him to pat his back. "You'll see each other soon." They reassure him. He nods his head with a smile as we walk out of the airport and into the car that will be taking us back home.

"Thank god we're home!" Hoseok yells as he enters the dorm. Y/n and I grab our luggage and put them into our room. "Why don't you get some sleep, I'll be back in a few minutes." I kiss the top of Y/n's head while she nods her head and lays down to sleep.

I shut the door quietly and get back into the living room where everybody else is, throwing myself onto the couch. "Y/n asleep?" Jimin asks and I nod my head. "Yeah she is, she didn't get much sleep since she had stayed up with Nari most of the night." I say. Jin nods his head before turning to me. "How long have you two been together?" He asks. "Almost a year, why?" Jin smiles. "Are you going to propose?" He asks making me laugh. "I have to have a ring first Jin. But other than that yeah, I was planning on it." I say looking down at my hands that were placed in my lap. "I can go with you to look for rings tomorrow if you would like?" Jimin suggests.

I look over at him and nod. "That would be awesome."