Chapter 25 *FINALE* [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

~Exactly one year later~

"-Happy birthday to you." We finish singing to Han-Jae who just claps his hands in excitement. I take him out of his highchair and set him on the floor to let him wonder around the house.

A lot has happened in a year. Namjoon and Nair got engaged shortly after Yoongi and I had Han-Jae and she's currently ten weeks pregnant, Nari also decided to come live in Korea with Namjoon in their apartment that they're renting. Yoongi and I had gotten married sometime in the Fall a few months after Han-Jae was born along with buying our first house. BTS is making a comeback again which is something that they've been all looking forward to.

Yoongi and I have decided to not have another kid until Han-Jae is around two or three as we have experienced what its like with one kid and that's hard enough. "Yoongi?" I call throughout our house. I walk upstairs and walk into our room where Yoongi stood with a smile on his face. "What did you do?" I ask. "Nothing. Close your eyes." I look at him weirdly before turning around with my eyes closed.

I feel him slip something cold around my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "You can open now." He says. I look down to see a heart necklace making me smile. "Open the heart." He says. I open the heart and smile at the picture he had put in there. It was a photo of him and Han-Jae smiling a few months back.

"Its for when I go on tour and you miss me." He says hugging me from behind. I turn around and latch my lips onto his. "I love you." I say breaking away from the kiss. 

Yoongi and I walk back downstairs to see how everyone was doing only to find everyone but Han-Jae and a few of the boys not there. "Where's Han-Jae?" I ask. "He's out back with Jungkook and Hoseok." Namjoon says as his eyes were glued on the movie that was currently playing.

I walk out to the backyard to see Hoseok filling up a kiddie pool while Jungkook chased Han-Jae around the yard. I smile at the three before walking back into the house, knowing they were capable of watching Han-Jae alone.

As I was putting away the left over food that hadn't been eaten I decide to go back on the past years. Back to when I met the boys and having to stay at their dorm for a bit as I didn't have my own apartment. Who would've thought that I would fall in love with one of those crazy boys.

I remember everything about the past two years with him. Our first kiss, when we went on tour and was given a promise ring, when he proposed and when we had our first kid then getting married in the fall. All of that happened in a span of two years.

I'm knocked out of my thoughts when Yoongi wraps his arms around my waist from behind me. "Are you okay?" He asks. I lean my head back on his shoulder and smile at him. "Yeah, just thinking is all." I say. Yoongi hums and kisses my forehead before letting go. "Lets go watch a movie with everyone else." He says. I nod my head and walk out to the living room with everyone else.

~End~