Chapter 14 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

Yoongi and I stop in front of Nari's hospital room door. I knock lightly and turn the handle to walk in. "Nari?" I say. I look around the curtain and sigh in relief as soon as I see her sitting up and talking to Namjoon.

I walk over to Nari and bring her into a hug. "I'm so happy you're okay." I whisper in her ear. Nari chuckles while nodding her head into my shoulder. "I'm sorry I worried you so much, Namjoon had told me what happened yesterday when you came to the hospital." Instead of responding I tighten my grip around her.

I let go of the hug and walk back over to Yoongi who wraps his arm around my waist. "We should get back to the bus, we still have to get ready for the concert." Yoongi whispers in my ear. "Speaking of the concert tonight, Nari, you can't go." Namjoon says making Nari roll her eyes. "Why? I'm perfectly fine Namjoon. Its just a broken wrist-" Namjoon interrupts her. "I don't want you getting hurt again, end of discussion." Namjoon says before leaving the room.

I look over at Nari and sigh. "He's just under a lot of stress Nari, I'm sure he didn't mean it." Yoongi reassures her. "But he does have a point Nari, a large concert like this could cause an even bigger injury." I explain.

Yoongi and I stay with Nari for a little while longer before deciding to leave. When we walk out of her room we spotted Namjoon sitting in the waiting room with his head in his hands. "We're leaving," Yoongi pats his back. "Go in there and love your girlfriend, we'll see you at the venue." Namjoon nods his head and gets up, walking into her room.

We get back to the bus just as everyone was leaving for the venue to practice. "How's Nari?" Jin asked. "She's okay. I think its Namjoon we have to worry about." I say. Jin raises his eyebrow but shakes it off as nothing.

Soon enough everyone was here and ready to go on stage. "Good luck." I kiss Yoongi's cheek before he was lifted up on stage with everyone else.

|After Concert|

I toss the boys their own water bottles to cool them off. They throw themselves on the couches that they had, panting heavily. "Only a few more months boys then you can have a break." I say sitting next to Yoongi on the couch.

As soon as we made it back to the bus everyone left for their room to sleep except Namjoon who left to stay with Nari at the hospital.

Yoongi and I laid in bed restlessly after a long day. Yoongi's eyes were about to close before I asked him a question.

"Did you mean it?" I asked. Yoongi looked at me with a raised brow. "Did you mean it when you said you wanted to marry me?" I turn my head to look at him. Yoongi smiles at me and places his hand on my cheek. "Of course I did, one day you and I will get married and have a family. I promised you didn't I?" I nodded my head. Yoongi leans down and kisses my head. 

"I love you." He says as I fall asleep in his arms.

{Yoongi's POV}

While Y/n slept the thought of her and I getting married kept lingering in my mind.

Of course what she doesn't know is that I was planning on proposing to her after tour. By the time we get back from tour we would be together for a year already.

I ran my fingers through her hair before reaching over and shutting off the light to sleep.

|Morning|

"Yoongi come on, we're picking Nari up in a few hours." Y/n says shaking my shoulders. I groan and roll back over. Y/n gets off of the bed and grabs the sheets to which to pulls off of me. "Y/n!" I shoot up from the bed and chase the laughing girl around the bus.

She gets trapped between Hoseok who stood behind her giving me the opportunity in picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. 

"Let me down, we have to go get Nari and Namjoon from the hospital!" She laughs. I set her down and go into our room to get dressed.

Everyone squished themselves into the car as we drove to the hospital. I held onto Y/n's hand during the ride and played with the promise ring I had gotten her.

"Nari!" Y/n waves to Nari who stood outside the hospital with Namjoon by her side. "Let's get going before they admit me again." Nari says getting into the car. I open the door for Y/n to get in making her smile towards me.

This tour better go by quicker, I can't wait to get home.

A/N of 03/18/18: really short and shitty chapter, i had to delete most of the chapter to fix it...sorry! Xoxo