Chapter 12 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

The first two months of tour have been amazing, spending time with the boys and traveling around is something I've always dreamed of.

We all decided to take one of the days the boys had off and make a makeshift fire in the parking lot outside of the venue they'll be performing at tomorrow.

Yoongi say beside me with one of my hands in his while the other threw wood into the fire. Everyone else had been huddled up together on the opposite side.

"I wish it could always be like this." Nari comments and we all hum in agreement.

We sit in silence for a little bit until Yoongi stood up, letting the blanket fall, entering the bus. I look at everyone with a confused look on my face.

The bus door opens and my attention goes to Yoongi who now stood outside, a smile on his face. He walks over and offers his hand for me to get up. "I have to give you something," He says as he hoists me up. "Close your eyes."

I laugh and close my eyes as I hear him dig through his pocket before slipping a cold medal ring around my finger. "You can open them now." He says. I open my eyes and look down at my left ring finger to see a promise ring.

I stare at it for a long time before looking up at Yoongi who laughs and takes my hands in his.

"I promise to cherish you and be there for you when you cause trouble, I promise one day we'll get married and have a family, but most of all I promise to love you for eternity." Yoongi smiles a confident smile while a few tears rolled down my cheeks. He chuckles and puts his hands on my cheeks. "Oh please don't cry, I'm sorry."

I wrap my arms around his torso to which he returns. "You're so cheesy." I mumble into his chest. Yoongi's chest vibrates as he laughs. "Only for you." He whispers.

{Yoongi's POV}

|Morning|

Upon waking up the first thing I notice is that Y/n isn't next to me. I look at my phone to see it was eight in the morning, the time when she's usually up.

I walk out of our room too see Y/n eating her food slowly, a smile finding its way onto my face. "Are okay?" I ask. Y/n looks over at me with a tired look and nods. "Just tired I guess." I hum in response as I slide into the booth to face her. 

Y/n stood up from her spot to put her dish into the sink then walking back to our room as Jimin and Taehyung walk out of their rooms.

I eat a quick breakfast and leave the kitchen for my room to get ready. "Y/n are you coming with us to-" I stop myself from talking once I see Y/n had passed out. "I'm gonna take that as a no." I mumble to myself before getting ready.

I walk out of our room to see everyone else up and ready to go. "Is Y/n coming?" Hoseok asks. "Nah she's passed out," I look over at Nari and point a finger at her. "You. Hang out with her today and do whatever you two do." I instruct to which Nari nods her head at. Namjoon shook his head and ushered us out of the trailer.

We all walk into the venue and scatter around to practice doing different things. While getting my makeup done my phone goes off indicating I had a new message.

[From Y/n:

Nari and I are heading over now. See you in a bit.

[To Y/n:

I'm in the back getting my makeup done, see you.

An unknown smile surfaces my face at the thought of Y/n coming.

Sooner or later Y/n poke her head into the room with a smile on her face. The makeup artist finishes whatever she was doing and let's me go.

I envelop Y/n into a hug as soon as we walk out of the room. "Woah what's with the sudden hug?" She laughs hugging me back. I shrug my shoulders. "Just cause I love you."

Practice was soon over and the girls had to sit backstage while we got ready to perform.

I kiss Y/n one last time and run off to my position on the stage. I look over at her for a brief second and smile.

God I love her.

|After concert|

I take out my ear piece to listen to the sound of our fans screaming as we get lowered off of stage. I look to my left and catch a glimpse of Y/n's ring shining in the light. I jump off of the platform and run towards her, gathering her into my arms.

"You guy's did amazing," Y/n wraps her arms around my waist and smiles up at me. "Thank you." I pant. I stare at her for a bit just admiring her features. "Let's go back to the bus and get you a shower, you stink." She laughs.

I roll my eyes playfully and throw her over my shoulder. "Yoongi!" She exclaims. I open the backstage door and walk out to the bus, everyone else trailing behind.

We get back to the bus and take turns in the shower before heading out to have dinner. Y/n was about to walk out of the room before I stopped her.

"What?" She asks. "We're going to stay here for dinner, I want to spend time with you." Y/n smiles and nods her head in agreement. Lately I've been clingy towards her and wanting to spend time with her but everytime we get a chance to, something pops up.

I make ourselves some food and sit down to eat. Throughout dinner I couldn't take my eyes off of her, some would call it staring but I call it admiring. How did I become so lucky to have a girlfriend like Y/n?

"Yoongi?" Y/n speaks up. I shake myself out of my daze and raise my eyebrow. "Are you okay? You're staring." She chuckles. "I'm not staring, I'm admiring your features." I say. Y/n groans and places her head in her hands as she becomes flustered.

Once we finish our food we both stand as I put our dishes into the sink. Y/n wrapped her arms around my shoulders as my hands found her waist, holding them softly. I lean down and capture her lips into a sweet kiss.

The kiss soon turned into something more as we were now in our room having a heated make out session with me on top of her. I trail my kisses from her lips, down her jaw and onto her neck leaving wet kisses.

I let go of her neck and stand up to lock the bedroom door, knowing it was going to be a long night.

A/N: KINKY ;)

A/N of 03/17/18: this is so cringey i am so sorry lmao also yoongi is so soft in the chapter oml