Chapter 18 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

I wake up to the feeling of nothingness next to me. I lay my arm out flat and sigh in disappointment once I feel that Yoongi was gone. Once I sit up I notice a note on the bedside table reading,

Jimin and I went out for a bit and we'll be back in a few hours. They boys may be up or still in bed, see you in a bit. Love you.

-Yoongi

I smile to myself before getting out of bed and walking downstairs where I hear talking from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to see Jungkook and Hoseok eating. "Morning." I say. Jungkook and Hoseok both turn around and smile towards me. "Morning Y/n." They say as I sit down in front of Hoseok. "Where is everyone?" I ask. "Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung are asleep and Yoongi and Jimin went shopping for something." Jungkook explains.

I got up and got myself some cereal, as soon as I sat down to eat it the front door opened with Yoongi and Jimin walking through it with a small bag in Yoongi's hands. Yoongi looked over at me and smiled a large smile.

"Morning." Is all he said before kissing me. "Morning to you too I guess." I chuckle. Yoongi had sat down in front of me, the large smile still on his face. "We're going out on a date tonight so go get a shower so I won't have to wait for you." He laughs. I hold my hands up in defense but get up anyway to shower.

While showering I couldn't help but notice how good of a mood Yoongi is in, don't get me wrong he's usually in a good mood, just not this good of a mood.

I walk out of the bathroom with dry hair and a bit of makeup on along with a pair of joggers and a loose shirt to keep myself comfortable until the date tonight. When I get out of my room I notice everybody was up and ready for the day.

Namjoon looked over at me and smiles. "Morning." He says. "Morning Namjoon, how'd you sleep?" I ask. He just shrugs his shoulders with a smile. Before I could speak I'm brought down to the ground by Hoseok who landed on my foot.

"Holy shit, I'm so sorry." He says getting up from the ground and helping me up. "Its okay Hoseok, you didn't mean it." I say. When I set my foot down onto the ground a sharp pain circuits through my leg making me hiss in pain. "God dammit." I whisper in pain.

Yoongi comes running into the kitchen with a concerned look on his face. "What happened?" He asks taking my arm and putting it around my shoulder. "Hoseok ran into Y/n at full force and brought her down, smashing her ankle between the ground and his body." Taehyung explains from the table.

Hoseok looked over at me sympathetically. "I'm sorry Y/n." He says. "Its okay Hoseok, accidents happen." I say. He gives me a sad smile before leaving for his room. Yoongi looked down at my foot and sighs. "He probably just sprained it, lets get you sitting down." Yoongi guides me over to the couch where he sets me down. "Looks like we can't go on that date tonight huh?" I ask. Yoongi sighs and nods his head. "Guess not." He mumbles with a sad look on his face. Yoongi gets up from the couch and leaves for his room.

I look at Jimin, who was sitting on the couch to my left, with confusion in my eyes. "I didn't think the date was that big of a deal to him." I mumble. Jimin looks at me and sighs. "He was looking forward to this date the most, he's been planning it since this morning and had something special." He explains making me feel even worse.

After a few hours of sitting on the couch doing nothing, Yoongi had come out of his room to sit with me on the couch. "How's your foot?" He asks sitting down next to me. "It's been better, but I'm really sorry we couldn't go on that date tonight, Jimin said you were looking forward to it." I say. Yoongi chuckles and nods his head.

A few moments of silence go by before Yoongi spoke up. "You know I love you right?" He asks. I nod my head curiously, not knowing where this was going. "You and I have been together for over a year now and might I say it has been the best god damn year of my life," He says making me laugh. Yoongi reaches into his pocket and pulls out a black box. "And I would like to spend the rest of my years with you, will you marry me?" He whispers while opening the black box, displaying the diamond ring. 

My eyes widen and the tears begin to fall from my eyes. "Of course I will you dork." I whisper. Yoongi laughs and slips the ring onto my finger then bringing me into a hug. "This would've been better on a date and not on our couch." He says making me laugh. 

Either way, I'm happy with how it turned out.