Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You

"Jagiya."

"Hmmm?"

"I'll go out." Jinki whispers to my ears. By doing this, I am fully awake.

I look at the clock. It is still early for going out. Four in the morning. "Where are you going?"

"I have a private meet up."

My brow rises automatically. "At this early hour?"

"Ya... With manager hyung of course. To avoid issues that is why it is set up this early."

I sigh as I stare at him. He already changed his clothes. "Arasseo. Be back after the talk okay? And be safe." I hug him tightly.

I heard him chuckling. "You too. I'll be back home right away."

"I'm looking forward to that jagiya."

"I love you." He whispers after he gives me a smack.

"I love you too."

He stops me from going out our room's door. I half smile when I see him bidding goodbye to his little buddy. "I love you too baby Linki." I hear him saying.

"Linki?"

"Short for Little Jinki." He smiles.

"Aigoo... You and your brain. Jinjja."

"Bye again my jagiya. You go back to sleep now. I'll be back later on."

"Arasseo. Majingki." I merong at him as I walk back towards the bed.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Morning has come, but Jinki is still not back. I am already a bit worried.

I am playing my phone as I wait for Tae Woo to wake up. I decided to take a photo of his feet.

My Linki ^^

I posted it in twitter.

"My Linki?"

I pat my chest when I get startle. Jinki really surprises me. "Ya!!!"

He sits beside me and pecks a kiss on my lips. "I think it should be 'Our Linki' not 'My'."

I playfully glare at him. "That is not the issue here. Why did you just come back?"

He hugs me from my side."Because we did not settle it right away."

"Huh?"

I notice him sighing. "She does not want to settle things with me unless..."

"Unless what jagiya?" I nudge him to continue.

He shakes his head. "Forget about it jagiya. How's your day?" He sniffs the smell of my hair.

"As usual, taking care of our Tae Woo. Ya... Come on tell me." I use my aegyo to gyp him.

"Jinjja? Did he tire you a lot?" He ignores my plea.

"Taking care of babies are always tiring, but worth it jagiya." I face him. "Come on, don't just ignore me."

He puffs an air. He releases me. "She wants to talk with you first."

"Jinjja? Then I'll talk to her if that is the only way."

"No." Jinki shakes his head deliberately.

"But..."

He stares at me seriously. "No. You are not going to talk to her. She will only say nonsense things or set you up. She will only do things that will break us apart and I don't want that to happen again."