Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me

I look so down as I get inside our room. A week has passed already and news of Jinki and Ha Eun's break up floods plus the news of a mysterious girl that causes their break up.

"Gwenchana?" Jinki stops me from walking by blocking my way.

I bite my lower lips. "Mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe for causing all these troubles." I look on the ground to hide my teary eyes.

He lifts my chin up. "I've told you that it is really okay." He pulls my waist and hugs me. I did not return his hug at first, but hug him when he hugs me tighter.

"Jeongmal mianhe." My tears escape. "I know you are having a hard time too. I should have stayed away... I should—"

He rubs my hair. "Hajima... We already agreed that we should work things out for our family right? Please stop saying that you should have stayed away. Because even if you did, I will still look for you and Tae Woo. You are my family. Nothing can change that. No one can change that."

"But look at you... I know that you are unhappy. You and Ha Eun broke up... Plus you are not allowed to attend any of your shows. Ottokhae? Mianhe..."

He pulls me away from him. He wipes my tears. "Who said that I am not happy? I am happy okay? I am happy being with you... And of course, Tae Woo. I am happy that I am staying here and having a plenty of time to be with you."

I blink my eyes and sigh. I just wish that his sweetness won't stop and that it is not due to his guilt. I just wish that everything is just so true.

I nod. "Arasseo. Everything for Tae Woo right?"

"Ah... Ne. Ne."

We separate from each others hold when we hear a knock. Jinki opens the door while I walk towards Tae Woo.

"Hyung, noona... We will be going now." Taemin peeps.

Kibeom pushes him to get in. The four gets inside. "We will be going. You guys should take care okay?"

"Yes eomma." I tease him. They give Tae Woo a quick kiss on the cheek.

I notice that the five are whispering something. I frown while looking at them. I wonder if what they are planning.

"Fighting!" My brow rises when I heard them saying the word. I wave at them after wishing them good luck.

Jinki sits beside me. "Still feeling bad?"

I try to show him a smile. "Gwenchana. I'll get used to this."

I see him smiling. He places his hand on my waist. "You can rest your head on my shoulder Eun Jae. I know, you've been restless these past few days because of this issue."

"Gomawo." I did what he told me to do. I hear him humming a song. I did not notice that I fall asleep.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

He smiles when Eun Jae wraps her arms on his waist. He knows that she is asleep already. It's one of her habits.

He allows himself to stay in that position for a little while. He misses doing it to her. Actually, he's trying to get Eun Jae's heart back these passing days by trying to do what he usually do when they are still together as couple.

He is still a bit reluctant about Soo Young, but somehow, Eun Jae responding to what he is doing is inspiring him more to get her back. He can feel that she still loves him.