Breakups

I cried into my baggy sweatshirt. "Why would he do that Ash?" I sobbed. "Bella he's a jerk." Ashlyn consoled me. Oh your probably wondering why I'm crying and being depressed, so long story short my (x) boyfriend Jason cheated on me with one of the popular bitchy girls and I caught them. I have a reason to feel depressed. "Incoming text from Jason" appeared on my phone. "Don't you dare take him back!" Ashlyn says as she lunges to grab my phone. "Hey baby, I'm really sorry i feel awful. Can we please talk it over, over coffee? Love J" "Ugh what a sob story." Ashlyn rolled her eyes. "Maybe he does feel sorry maybe we can just talk?" I said innocently. "NO NO NO NO! Number one rule if you've been cheated on: Never trust a cheater!" She yelled. "Ok ok I'm sorry." I sobbed. I knew Ash was right but all I could think of was Jason and Nicole (bitchy popular girl). "Babe I'm so sorry, but my mom just texted me and I need to go home to babysit Liam." She said gathering her things. "That's fine." I said putting on a fake smile. "Ok love you girl." Ash smiled. "Love you to." I (fake) smiled back. Oh btw Liam's her 7 year old brother. I heard the door shut and I went back to being depressed I cried and cried until I heard the doorbell. I assumed it was Ash and that she forgot something so I went to answer the door bell as I was. My hair in a messy bun a sweat shirt on that says "I'm a mess" with shorts and it makes me look like I have no pants on. Did I forget to mention I have no makeup on and my face is so wet from my tears? No well there you go. I opened the door to see my neighbour Chad who is the captain of the football team and Jason. I slam the door as I see them not knowing what to do or say.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HELLO! I hope you enjoyed my first chapter of "Boy Trouble". I'm very proud of it and please give me feedback:).
xoxo~tt101