The Kiss

I kissed him. I don't know why. We haven't even been friends you could say that long. He kissed me back. We started making out until his phone rang. "I'm sorry." He said awkwardly. I laughed. "Hey." He answered "Oh my gosh your serious?" He said surprised. "Ok I'll be there." He said hanging up the phone. He quickly grabbed his stuff then he looked back at me. "I'm sorry Bella." Then he left. I just kissed him, and he left. What a jerk.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chad didn't text me the rest of the weekend. So he didn't give me a drive to school. I called Joshua (who now is dating Ashlyn) to drive me. I had on a pair of light blue ripped jeans and a light pink plain top. It wasn't really awkward driving with Joshua, I was just scared because he seemed drunk.  I got to school and opened up my locker. "Hey Bells." Ashlyn smiled walking up to me. "You're in a happy mood." I said confused. "Well I do have the greatest boyfriend in the world." She gleamed. "Anyways what happened between you and Chad once I left?" She asked. "We kissed." I said. "OMG!!" She said jumping up and down excitedly. "Then he just left." I said annoyed. "What? You mean he left." She said angrily. "Yep." I said blankly. "What a douche!" She said angrily. Then we saw a girl, a girl we've never seen before. She had long blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She was wearing a bright pink crop top with the word "kisses" on it, and she had light blue short shorts and pink high heels. "Who is that?" I asked confused. "That's Julia Conners." A random boy said that overhead me. "I can already tell she's a bitch." Ashlyn snarled. Jessica stopped when she reached us. "Hey ladies, this hallway belongs to me now so keep on moving." Jessica smirked. I had to hold Ashlyn back from tearing Jessica's hair out, which was way harder then you would believe. Then a boy walked up to Jessica, he kissed her. The boy was Chad.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey everyone! I'm sorry this chapter was a little short then the others but I still hope you enjoyed it! Thank you all for the amazing feedback!
~tt101