The Pond

Sorry I haven't published a story in a long time but anyways enjoy!

I ran to pond I used to go to as a kid with my dad. I always go there when I'm sad or I have to get away from something. I sat on an old brown bench and watched the ducks swim around the pond so gracefully and quiet. I kept getting texts on my phone so I shut it of. I was embarrassed, I know I shouldn't be but I got hit in front of the whole school, how would I face my friends & classmates again? "Bella?" A worried voice called out. Chad appeared on the trail. "hey." I said blankly. "You ok?" He said as he sat by me on the bench. "Yea." I shrugged. I'm really not though. "Bella, I know you're not." He said placing his hand on my shoulder. "Maybe Jason's right, I couldn't even keep my first boyfriend from leaving." I said facing Chad. "Bella, nothing that Jason said was even close to being right." He smiled. "Really?" I asked. "Yes." He said brushing my hair behind my ear. "I'm guessing you're not going back to school." He laughed. "No" I sighed. "Well I'm not either then!" He smiled. "You really don't have to stay with me I'm fine." I assured him. "It's fine I don't want to go to school anyways." He assured. "So let's go!" He said getting up from the bench. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll have to wait and see!" He said pulling my arm and running towards his car.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chad drove to a beach, "Beach Rain" was plastered on a large sign. "Why are we at a beach? It's fall." I said annoyed. "Because it's a private beach since it's fall and nones here!" He laughed. "Just to let you know I'm not doing anything with you." I sighed following him down the wooden stairs towards the sand. "Angelface don't worry." He laughed. I stepped on the cold sand watching Chad run towards the water and laughing like a little kid. What a cutie.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello friends! Hope you enjoyed this chapter:). Next chapter will be in some of Chads POV. I'm really enjoying writing this! I hope you enjoy reading it!
xoxo~trashy teen