Shopping With My Girls

"Yes." I smiled. Everyone clapped and Chad pulled me into a big hug, then we met eyes and kissed. This time he didn't leave, he stayed. He did this all for me. "I love you angel face." "I love you too Foxy."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was Sunday. After the big yes everyone came over to the house after and we all watched the movie 'prom' ( I know really well thought out movie) and we all fell asleep lounging around the living room. I woke up to Chad shaking me. "Bellaaaaa." Chad groaned. "I'm up, I'm up!" I laughed. I smiled up at Chad giving him a small peck on the lips. "Ok lovebirds, Bella go get ready." Ashlyn said pulling me of the living room floor. "Why? Where are we going?" I asked forgetting. "Prom shopping!" Ashlyn reminded. "Oh shit!" I yelled being reminded of the shopping. I quickly ran up to my room and changed into a grey sweater, white jeans and white converse. "Let's go!" My mom yelled from living room. "Coming!" I said running down the stairs. "Now boys, you to are gonna buy tuxs while me and the girls are buying dresses and stuff." My mom said stuffing a bunch of things into her purse. "Yes ma'am." Chad smiled. "Don't call me that it makes me feel old." My mom laughed. Then we all left the house and piled into my moms car.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"This is perfect!" Ashlyn squealed as she held up a dress with a gold top and a light pink bottom. "For you maybe." I laughed. Then I spotted the dress for me. It was a burgundy long dress with sliver sparkles at the top.. "That's the winner I think." My mom smiled. I tried it on and I loved it. Me and Ashlyn both walked out of the fitting room. "You look so pretty Ashlyn!" I smiled looking at how beautiful my bestfriend was. "Me? Honey you look gorgeous and that's no lie." She said in awe. "You both look spectacular." My mom said pulling us both in for a hug.
After that we both went and bought shoes. Ashlyn bought a gold pair and I bought a burgundy pair. I can't wait for prom.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chad's POV
"Good luck." Bella said giving me a kiss on the cheek before leaving with Ashlyn and her mom. "You too." I smiled. I'm so happy to have her, she's so beautiful and amazing. "Now what man?" Joshua asked so confused. I'm not surprised if he's never been in a mall before. "Let's go buy tux's buddy." I said patting him on the back. We got to a tux store. The girls texted us the colours of their dresses so we could match with our suits. Joshua looked so stupid looking for suits.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"This was so much fun!" Ashlyn smiled as we all climbed back into my moms car. "Yea for sure." Joshua said sarcastically. "Bells." Chad said giving me the puppy dog eyes. "What do you what?" I smiled. "Can I see your dress?"Chad said reaching for the bag. "No no no!" I said holding the bag behind my head. "Come on Angel face!" Chad pleaded. "Sorry you gotta wait." I smiled.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying this story as much as I am writing it. It means so much to me that you guys are reading this! I've fallen in love with each character and I get to share that with you! Love you all.
~tt101