Meet the Parents

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked Chad as he drove. "Starbucks." He said. "Ok." I shrugged. We got to star bucks and went up to the barista behind the counter. "Hi how many I help you?" The boy barista said. "Hi, I'll have a pink drink and he'll have a decaf." "Ok that'll be 10.00$." I handed the barista a 10 dollar bill. Chad went to find us a table. "Bella and Chad!" A female barista said handing us our drinks. I looked back and saw Chad talking to a woman and a man. "Who are they?" I asked sitting next to Chad. "These are my parents!" He smiled gesturing towards them "How nice is to finally meet you!" His mom smiled shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you too Mrs. Hunter." I smiled back. "Call be Susan!" She laughed. "Bella, Chad has talked so much about you!" His dad said pulling me into a hug. "Aw well nice to meet you Mr.Hunter." I smiled. "Call be Robert!" He laughed. We talked for about a hour his parents are very nice but nothing like Chad. They're more classy you can say. His mom was wearing a sliver long dress with a diamond necklace and pearl earrings. She also had a huge diamond ring! His dad was wearing a button down light blue shirt with black slacks and he had a gold watch. I didn't know Chad was that rich, I knew he was rich but wow.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We were driving now to meet Chad's brother. "Chad you did not tell me you were rich!" I said enthusiastically. "Yea I did." He laughed. "Well you told me you were rich but not that rich!" I added. " I thought you knew." He laughed. We finally got to his brothers house, and man was his whole family this rich? We rang on his doorbell and a butler answer. A FREAKING BUTLER! "Hey Damian!" Chad said giving him a fist bump. "Hello Mr.Hunter." Damian smiled. "This is my fiancé Bella Morgan." Chad introduced. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance Miss.Morgan." "Master Hunter is in the games room." Damian said gesturing towards the house. The house was huge the entree was actually the size of my whole house. We got to the games room and there was 4 huge flatscreen TVs a foosball table, a pool table a bar and much more. "Hey younger bro!" His brother shouted as he saw Chad. "Hey Lucas." Chad laughed. "So I'm guessing this is the Bella Morgan?" He asked. "In the flesh." I laughed. "Well how nice it is to finally meet you." He smiled. "This is a very nice house you've got here." I said looking around the room. "Thank you." 
I really like his brother, he's nice and charming and pretty funny. "Well we better get to moving." Chad sighed. "Aw really?" Lucas protested. "Yea but we'll hang again soon." Chad assured.  "Bye Lucas!" I waved.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys! I'm gonna spam a lot of the chapters now. Thank you all for the great feedback!
~tt101