7 minutes in heaven

Finn and I went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. It was kinda awkward to be honest. "So.." I laughed awkwardly. "So.." Finn laughed. Then he pulled me in for a kiss. I pushed him away. "Stop Finn." I urged. "Bella come on." Finn said pulling me closer. Then I blacked out. I didn't remember anything else from that night.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• I woke up in my bed. I checked my phone and had loads of texts.
Ashlyn: Hey babe. I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I'll talk to you tomorrow ilysm.
I didn't know what she meant.
Tanner: Hey Bella. I'm so sorry about tonight. Please call me when you get the chance.
Everyone was acting weird.

  I looked at the time '8:00am'. I was still in the same outfit from last night. I quickly changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt that said 'Chillin like a villain'. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and walked down to the living room. There was Chad, Ashlyn and Joshua. Why are you guys here?" I asked. "Bella I'm so sorry! I promised this party would be fine then all of this happen and what type of bestfriend am I!" Ashlyn cried. "Yea I meaning to ask someone, what happened last night?" I asked worried. "You mean you don't remember?" Joshua asked. "Ok guys you're starting to freak me out." I said nervously. "What last do you remember?" Ashlyn asked me. "Um me and Finn kissing that's it." I said nervously. "Geez." Joshua said surprised. "Ok guys someone tell me." I demanded. Chad was there but he sat in silence. He looked sad or disappointed I don't understand why. "Well so after about an hour after you went outside Joshua wanted to talk to you. He said he wanted to talk about Jason or something. So we went outside and you weren't there. Joshua saw Alisha running down the stairs and she looked frantic. She said "Guys Tanner dared Bella to do 7 minutes in heaven and now I'm really worried something had is gonna happen." I quickly ran up with Joshua and Chad found us and came up. Chad slammed the door and saw Finn on you and almost you know having it happen. So Chad punched Finn a lot and Joshua and me took you out to the car." "Wow." I sighed. "You were awake during the situation how come you don't remember?" Joshua asked. "Ask my intoxicated brain that Josh!" I yelled angrily. "Come on Josh we should give Bella some time to herself. Ashlyn said while taking Joshua's hang and leaving. "Im so sorry." Chad said quietly. "Chad it's not your fault." I said putting my hand on his. He looked up and me with sadness in his eyes. "I should've been with you." Chad sighed. Then I kissed him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you all for the wonderful feedback!!
~tt101