The Fallout

I was in Math Class. I couldn't stop thinking about the pictures of Chad and Jessica. I felt like I was about to cry so i raised my hand to leave. "Yes Bella?" Mrs. Shawn said. "May I be excused?" I asked. "Ok." Mrs. Shawn said looking annoyed. I went into the hallway and I was alone. I let myself cry, and cry and cry. I was devastated. How could I get so caught up in a stupid boy! Then that's when I heard a laugh. "Oh Chad look! It's Bella, wonder why she's crying?" She laughed. Then I didn't feel said anymore, I felt rage. "Ok you know what? I didn't do anything to you. I don't know why you hate me but I don't hate you." I smiled at her. "What?" She said confused. "I hate him." I said pointing at Chad calmly. "Jessica can you leave us alone for a few minutes please." Chad asked Jessica. "Ugh fine." She said rolling her eyes. When Jessica was gone that's when we started to talk,  more like fight. "How could you!" I yelled. "Bella shush!" He shushed me. "What do you mean shush?" I asked angrily. Then he pulled me into the janitors closet and put his hand over his mouth. It seemed like he was listening for something. "She's gone." He sighed of relief. "What was that about?" I asked annoyed. "Because she was listening." He said. "Why do you care? She's your apparent girlfriend." I said rolling my eyes. "Bella, she's not my girlfriend." He sighed. "Why were you kissing her then?" I asked. "Bella I went to tell her to stop being mean to you and then she just pulled me in for a kiss. Please Angel face forgive me." He pleaded using my lame nickname. "Chad how can I trust you?" I asked. He placed his hand on my chin and lifted my head up so we were face to face. "Bella I think I love you." He smiled. "Chad, I just don't know if I can trust you I'm sorry." I apologized. I then left the janitors closet and went back to class leaving Chad alone.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•Saturday•
I was talking to my mom on the phone telling her everything that's happened between Chad and I. "Well honey, you should let him work for you. You're to amazing to be lead into a trap." My mom said. "Thank you mom." I laughed. "It's your senior year and I have a surprise! I'm coming home a little earlier to help you find a prom dress! I can't miss my baby girls prom!"  "Oh my gosh! Thank you mom I love you so much!" I said surprised. "Now I'll be home tonight so we can buy the dress tomorrow." She said. "Awesome!"
We talked for a little bit more until she had to board her plane. "Bye sweetie." "Bye mom."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
4 hours later
"Mom!" I said jumping to the door. "Bella!" She said pulling me into a big hug. "I've missed you so much!" I smiled. Then I got a text from Ashlyn.
Ashlyn: Hey Bells I'll be over in a min.
"Mom, Ashlyn's coming over she said is that cool?" I asked. "Yep." She said looking like she knew something. Before I could ask what Ashlyn and Joshua came bursting through the door. "Mrs.M!" Ashlyn said running to give my mom a hug. "Ashlyn, sweetheart how've you been?" My mom asked. "Pretty swell actually. I would totes love for you to meet Joshua Davids, my boyfriend." Ashlyn said clinging on to Joshua's Arm. "Oooo! Well nice to meet you Joshua." My mom giggled. "Same to you Mrs.M" Joshua said trying to seem polite. "So why are you guys here?" I asked. "Well my bestfriend, I've been asked to come here by someone." Ashlyn smiled. "Who?" I asked. "Chad."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey loves! I hope you guys have been having an amazing weekend! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
~tt101