My traveler that I call my mom

"Honey I'm home!" My mom called excitedly as she walked though the front door. My mom travels a lot for her job. One week home 3 weeks away. She's a manager for tours and stuff like that. I'm close to her but I don't see her that much. "Hey mom." I said running to give her a hug. I decided not tell her about Jason and me, she thought we were the cutest couple and I just don't wanna talk about it anymore. "So how how's my little girl?!" My mom said way to happy. "I'm fine." I said pulling a fake smile. "Well that's good, but I have presents!" My mom said reaching into a plastic bag. She pulled out a pink dress and a cook book and handed them to me. "Thanks mom." I smiled. I like the cook book, I'm trying to learn how to cook more and more (because I have to cook for myself most of the time) so that's good. I like dress it's nice but it's a little to formal for my style. The dress is skin tight that goes to the bottom of my knees and it has some sliver pearls around the neck. "You like it?" My mom said hopefully. "Yes mom thank you." I laughed as I pulled her in for a hug. "Ok now for the bad news." My mom sighed. "Ok what is it?" I asked calmly. "I'm leaving tomorrow for 2 months." My mom blurted out. 2 months!? I have to take care of myself for two months! I didn't know how to react so I reacted like I usually react, like I don't care. "Oh that's cool, where are you going?" I asked calmly. "Oh um New York, L.A, Australia, Paris and London!" My mom said surprised. "Awesome get me some souvenirs!" I said walking towards the stairs. "Ok, sure thing pumpkin." My mom said jumpy. "I leave tomorrow morning at 4:30am." My mom reminded. "Ok well it's getting late." I said looking at my phone. "9:30". "I'm gonna get to bed." I smiled. "Ok well I'll call you." My mom smiled. "See you mom, love you." I waved as I walked up the stairs. "Love you hunny!" My mom yelled up to me. I went up to my room and sighed. Ugh why does my life suck so much? I got into my pjs, a grey shirt and black shorts. It's not even that late I just wanted to get rid of my mom, I really didn't wanna get anymore sad then I already am. I got up in my bed and turned on thirteen reasons why, I'm so close to finishing it! I eventually drifted of to sleep after 2 episodes around 11:30. Its Friday tomorrow my first day back to school after the Jason situation. I'm so not ready.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey kids!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Who's excited to see what happens next chapter!
xoxo~tt101