Bonus Chapter

4 years later

I unlocked my apartment to see Chad sitting down watching TV. "How do you always get home before me?" I said I'm frustration. "Sorry angel face, I'm just not as slow." He shrugged as I rolled my eyes. "You know you love me." Chad smiled. "Yea, yea whatever." I laughed. Chad and I have been now dating for 5 years. We have our own apartment in New York and I couldn't be happier! We fisnhed college about a week ago and it's been surreal knowing we're adults. We video chat Ashlyn and Joshua almost every week. I miss them a lot. Ashlyn has made her own clothing design! I'm so proud of her!
Ashlyn sent me some of the outfits and accessories before they were sold in stores.

Ashlyn's Cloths she sent me!

 I'm actually really surprised that it's not just lingerie knowing her

I'm actually really surprised that it's not just lingerie knowing her. I'm so proud of her. Joshua on the other hand is doing actually decently well for not going to college. He has his own small business where he sells skateboards and bikes and scooters and stuff like that. He calls it 'Josh's Wheel'z'. I would've never expected him to do that but if it makes him happy oh well. Chad was so good at football his coach is training him for the start ups of the 'NFL' hopefully he makes it. I'm actually so happy of where I am right now. I wrote a book about healthy relationships and advice for teenagers, healthy lifestyles and more. I'm so proud of it it's call 'a happy teen lifestyle'. I also finished college recently. I've grown a huge fan base on social media and I give speeches at high schools. Chad and I bought an apartment 2 years ago and we couldn't be happier! "Babe." Chad calls out to me. "Yes?" I asked. "Wanna go out tonight?" Chad asked me. "Sure." I replied.

At 7:00pm Chad took me to one of our favourites restaurants. We don't go there that often cause it's really expensive. So it was a pretty big surprise that he took me! Then Chad took me on helicopter ride over the city it was so pretty! "Look!"Chad said pointing to a beach. The helicopter landed on the beach and there was a heart made out of rose petals like he did for prom. "Aw did you do this?" I asked smiling at Chad as we got out of the helicopter. He nodded his head. "Bella Morgan, since that day 4 years ago when I was at your doorstep I've loved you. Even though we weren't friends it hurt me to see you sad. We've had so many amazing memories. You're the reason I've fallen in love with a girl who is perfect and has morals, thanks to you I didn't get stuck with a girl who used me. You are apart of me. I guess we have to thank Jason for these amazing years together. Bella I can't remeber a life without you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" I was so happy, this is the man I want to be with for the rest of my life. "Yes, you and I forever." I smiled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Chad Hunter do you take Bella Morgan as your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and through health?" The priest asked. "I do." Chad smiled. "Bella Morgan do you take Chad Hunter as your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and through health?" The priest asked again. "I do." I smiled. "You may now kiss the bride." Chad tilted my head up to his lips, and he pulled me in and the kiss was magical. "Woo! That's my Bestfriend!" Ashlyn and Joshua cheered. Chad and I held hands and ran down the aisle as everyone clapped. I'm married! I wonder what life has in store for me?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey everyone! I'm so happy that you all have enjoyed this story. It means the world to me that this story has gotten some recognition! I have another story I would love if you checked out! It's called 'College Love'! I really hope you'll check it out. If you wanna get updates every time I make a new story click that follow button it would mean the world to me:). Ily all!
~tt101