Prom Night (part 2)

We started kissing. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." Chad said honestly. "I want to." I smiled. "are you sure?" He asked again. "Yes." I The turned around Chad unzipped my dress and let it fall down my body. I was now just in my bra and underwear. "You're so beautiful." Chad smiled. We then started kissing and I pulled of his shirt and jacket and his chest was bare. He then carried me over to the bed and he undid his belt and pulled off his pants. We kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed. "Chad." I stopped. "Yea?" He asked. "This um this will be my first time." I said embarrassed. "You'll be fine I promise." He smiled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up to a sleeping Chad and a naked me. I smiled at the remembrance of last night. "I say my bra and underwear tossed around the room along with Chad's belt and underwear. "Good morning Angel Face." Chad smiled at me. "Good Morning Foxy." I smiled. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm great." I said giving him a small peck on the lips. We the got up and got changed I had a spare of clothes I brought with me. I brought a black dress and black high heels. "I must look like a mess." I sighed looking into my no makeup face. "Nah you look amazing." Chad laughed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Thank you for the drive." I smiled at him. "Anything for my girlfriend." He laughed. I walked into my house and saw Ashlyn. "Hey girl." She smiled mischievously at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Oh I didn't know when you'd be back so I had breakfast with your mom." She laughed. "That's weird." I said confused. "Anyways what happened last night?" She asked. "Well me and Chad you know did it." I blushed. "Omg!! Me and Joshua did like three times." She smiled. "You're disgusting."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter with Chad and Bella being all intimate and such lol.
~tt101