Joshua Davids

"Chocolate chip pancakes!" I yelled excitedly as our breakfast arrived to Chad and I's table. "You're boring!" I scoffed looking at Chad's plate. "Seriously? Bacon and eggs, a classic!" He protested. "My pancakes are better!" I smiled devilishly. We ate our food in a matter of seconds. "That was the best food I've ever had!" Chad smiled. "I know right!" I agreed. "What now?" I sighed blissfully. "Back to your house?" Chad asked. "Ok I guess." I shrugged.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"We are not watching Antman!" I yelled. "That's better then Peter Pan!" Chad shoved. "Ok let's flip a coin." Chad smirked. "Are we children?" I laughed. "You scared?" Chad teased. "Bring it on!" I encouraged. "Tails for antman and heads for Peterpan" Chad said. Then right as Chad was about to flip the coin Ashlyn bursted right through the door! "I'm here your day just got better." Ashlyn said flipping her hair sitting next to Chad and I. "Bella, Chad." Ashlyn said giving the death stare to Chad. "Now time for an exiting convo!" Ashlyn said clapping her hands. "Ok.." Chad said confused. "Now, I come with news! You know Joshua Davids right!" She smiled excitedly. "Yea were on the football team together!" Chad smiled. "Uh I've heard of him." I shrugged. "Ok, well he's hosting a party and we are going. You can come to Chad, if you want." She said clapping her hands and glaring at Chad. "No,no,no,no! You know what happened at the last party I went to!" I sighed. "What happened?" Chad asked. "Well little miss tipsy over here had a little to much to drink and ending up-" Ashlyn blurted before me tackling her. "HAIR!" Ashlyn screamed pushing me off. "I don't care none gets to hear that story ever again and I'm not going to that party!" I hissed. "Bells come on it'll be fun I'll watch you this time." She assured. "Ashlyn last time you ending up getting locked in a closet with Nick Mavin and Greg Timothy." I reminded. "You were closet girl!?" Chad laughed. "Huh?" Ashlyn said confused. "Nick and Greg talked about the girl they got locked in the closet with for a month straight after that party." Chad chuckled. "What can I say I'm pretty good at what I do." Ashlyn says giving a wink. "Ok we're done with this!" I yelled. "Bella ,maybe a party will be fun." Chad said. "Come Bells!" Ashlyn pleaded. "Ugh. Fine! But if anything and I mean anything happens tonight I'm never going to a party again!" I sighed. "Joshua David's here we come!"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey everyone I know I'm really bad at posting lol:P. I'll try to be better! But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

xox~trashy teen