Prom?

"What? Why chad?" I asked confused. "Never mind that, you trust Joshua right?" Ashlyn asked. "I guess." I answered nervously. "Then you gotta go!" Ashlyn said pushing me out the door alongside Joshua. "Bye sweetie!" My mom called out. "Um Joshua where are we going?" I asked as we got in his car. "Well Bella, I can't tell you that." Joshua said as we starting driving. "Well I can report you for kidnapping!" I smiled devilishly. "Well I'm not kidnapping you, so that won't be a problem." Joshua said smirking.

We finally got to the lake I went to as a kid and where I went to after the whole bad thing that happened with Jason at lunch. "Here's you stop." Joshua said. "Here?" I asked nervously. "But it's dark." "We'll stop being a bitch and go." Joshua laughed. "Ok!" I sighed. I got out of the car and Joshua sped away. I walked down the path towards the lake, I saw candles and a picnic basket. And Chad. "Chad?" I called out his name as I saw him looking the opposite way. "Oh you're over there, I thought you would be the other way!" He said awkwardly. "Anyways sit." He said ushering a place next to him. "So what do we have here?" I asked. "Pancakes." He said pulling them out of a picnic basket. "Aw what about "the classic" bacon and eggs." I smiled. "Well I thought I should do something for you." He smiled. "Well thank you."
We ate our food and looked at the lake. The moon shined across the lake it was like magic.
"Come on." Chad said putting everything he set up in the picnic basket. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Just follow me." Chad got me to go in his car. And he drove to a beach, beach rain. We got to the beach and we walked down the wooden stairs to get to the sand. I saw Ashlyn, my mom and Joshua. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked confused. They didn't answer all they did was smile. "Follow me." Chad said taking my hand. I saw a bunch of rose petals spelling out something but I couldn't tell what. "Bell, I have known that you were amazing since the day I came to your doorstep. I-I don't know how to explain the first moment we met eyes expect for the word 'magic'. I know I've hurt you and that hurts me more then you know. I wanted to show you that you can trust me." Chad explained. Then Joshua came up and light the first Rose petal on fire, the fire caught on to each petal spelling the words I couldn't see before. Then I saw what they spelt. "Bella, will you be my girlfriend and go to prom with me?" Chad asked. The petals spelt out 'Prom?' I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. He looked like he was about to tear up, everyone was standing around us. That's when I said....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AHAHAHA! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS CHAPTER OMG! I'm sorry that was to aggressive lol. I actually love Bella and Chad together aww. But can we talk about Joshua and Ashlyn? Thoughts on there relationship? Anyways I love you all and I hope you enjoyed this chapter:).
~tt101