End of an Era

We graduated. We all threw our caps from our cap and gowns in the air. "WHOS READY FOR COLLEGE BITCHES!?" Ashlyn yelled. Then a loud cheer came after she said that. Man, and I gonna miss her. I got accepted into the University of New York. I haven't had the guts to tell anyone besides my mom. Joshua, Ashlyn, Chad and I went to my house after. All of the senior class went home to their families. "Ok guys I gotta make an announcement." I said nervously to everyone. "I've been accepted to The university of New York." I said with a unsure smile. "Omg Bells that's your dream school!" Ashlyn said tearing up. "Im gonna miss you so much." Ashlyn said running to give me a hug. "I've been accepted to Los Angeles school of Beauty!" Ashlyn squealed. "Ash!" I said excitedly. I then looked back at Chad who gave me a smile. "I thought you would be more sad." I said confused. "Well I've also been accepted to the university of New York! I'm going there for Football!" Chad said giving me a hug. "That's amazing." I smiled. "So bud, where are you going?" Chad asked Joshua with a chuckle. "Funny story, I forgot to apply to a college." He said giving a nervous laugh. "Oh josh." Chad said shaking his head.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After the summer
"I'm gonna miss you mom." I said trying not to cry hugging my mom. "Don't cry honey! I'll be in New York and visit you sometime!" My mom consoled. "Thanks for everything Mrs.Morgan." Chad said giving my mom a hug. We already said bye to Chad's parents earlier. Chad, Joshua, Ashlyn and I piled into Chad's car. We drove away leaving for the airport. "I'm gonna miss this place." I sighed. "Me too." Ashlyn agreed. We all then blasted the song 'Go your own way' by Fleetwood Mac and sang it to the top of our lungs. "You can go your own way!" I sang. "Go your own way!" Ashlyn sang.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We got to the airport and we all instantly got sad. "Boarding for fight 105 to Los Angeles is now open." A voice on the intercom said. "Well, I guess this is it." Ashlyn sighed. "I'll miss you Ash." I hugged her. "Bye Chad, treat my Bells good alright!" Ashlyn cried hugging Chad. "Don't worry." Chad smiled. "Ok Bye B-Dog." Joshua said seeming more sad then I thought he would be. "Bye Joshua." I said with a chuckle. "Bye Chad." Joshua doing some bro hand shake. "Bye Josh." Chad smiled. "Ok I don't want you to see me cry so I'm of." Joshua said walking away. "Bye B I love you!" Ashlyn yelled as she walked away. "Love you too!" I called back.

"The rest of our life's about to begin." I smiled at Chad and we walked into the plane. "You and me baby." Chad said putting his hand around my waist. "You and me."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys! I'm so sad this is ending:(. This story has what got me some followers! I've met so many friends because of 'Boy Trouble' and feel free to message me anytime:). I just wanna thank you guys for sticking with me through this story. There will be a few bonus chapters too!;)
~tt101